Restoring a backup

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to revert my AT&T Lumia 1520 from Redstone back to the Release Ring, and after completing a back-up have successfully used the Windows Device Recovery Tool to reset my phone to Windows 8.

However I chose "sign-in later" at the initial set up screen, and then downloaded Windows Insider from the Store. I selected the Release Preview Ring, which is now installing.

My question is, how will I be able to restore my recent back-up without resetting the device back to Windows 8? Is this possible?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to revert my AT&T Lumia 1520 from Redstone back to the Release Ring, and after completing a back-up have successfully used the Windows Device Recovery Tool to reset my phone to Windows 8.

However I chose "sign-in later" at the initial set up screen, and then downloaded Windows Insider from the Store. I selected the Release Preview Ring, which is now installing.

My question is, how will I be able to restore my recent back-up without resetting the device back to Windows 8? Is this possible?

Sure. Your phone, after your log in and identity double check, will inform you about a backup available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar