Hey guys,
    Not long after i got the update for the Windows Phone Stores new Redstone Store UI Update my apps get stuck after hitting download with every app i try and download now.

I have the Lumia 950 XL

So far i have tried resting my phone, cancelling the app download, changing the time and date setting from auto to manual and no of these seem to be working iv never had this issue before and anyone has any suggestions on this problem id be very grateful for your help!!

if i can get away with with factory resetting that would be grate as i don't have WiFi connection due to having unlimited data on my mobile plan so it took ages for me to get the latest Windows Insider Update....
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20160518_0005-2-.jpg   wp_ss_20160518_0006.jpg  
    05-18-2016 08:30 AM
    Hey guys,
    Not long after i got the update for the Windows Phone Stores new Redstone Store UI Update my apps get stuck after hitting download with every app i try and download now.

I have the Lumia 950 XL

So far i have tried resting my phone, cancelling the app download, changing the time and date setting from auto to manual and no of these seem to be working iv never had this issue before and anyone has any suggestions on this problem id be very grateful for your help!!

if i can get away with with factory resetting that would be grate as i don't have WiFi connection due to having unlimited data on my mobile plan so it took ages for me to get the latest Windows Insider Update....
    What's the matter? If you try to download that only app, it doesn't start, does it?
    I see all your apps are updated today.
    Try a soft reset and retry
    05-18-2016 08:36 AM
    The apps in the photo were downloaded at the same time as the update for the stores update any other app i try and download now just sits in pending or says downloading and after letting it sit like that for a few hours i thing something has caused them to not finish downloading properly so i thought id check here for some advise =/
    05-18-2016 08:52 AM
    The apps in the photo were downloaded at the same time as the update for the stores update any other app i try and download now just sits in pending or says downloading and after letting it sit like that for a few hours i thing something has caused them to not finish downloading properly so i thought id check here for some advise =/
    Ok, did you tried soft reset?
    05-18-2016 08:57 AM
    just tried soft resting my phone again and made no difference the apps are ae still just sitting there saying downloading and pending
    05-18-2016 09:21 AM
    Are these apps working in your phone?
    If they are 3rd party apps, you can visit they Store page and check if you can update directly there.
    If they are core apps instead and they works, I suggest to wait for next app updates in one week.
    Other users wrote their phones are updating by itself
    05-18-2016 10:14 AM
    ill give it a shot thanks heaps for your help =]
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    05-18-2016 10:19 AM
    You're welcome
    05-18-2016 10:25 AM
    ill give it a shot thanks heaps for your help =]
    I noticed you're on 14332.1001. Would you like to upgrade to a newer build? It's in fast ring

Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14342.1003 launched for Fast ring Insiders | Windows Central
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    05-19-2016 03:03 AM