Has any one else come across this.....

On three occasions this afternoon, when I picked my phone up, the lock screen appeared! The next couple of times, it just stayed on glance screen. I have just picked it up again ( yes the glance screen is on. I double checked just in case I'm demented ) and my 950xl did it again. I've had a look through the settings, but can't see anything there.

Weird or a feature we don't know about, rather than double tap on the 950/950xl? I think I would err on the side of weird!

And who is the joker who took the charge icon off of the glance screen!!
    05-18-2016 10:04 AM

On three occasions this afternoon, when I picked my phone up, the lock screen appeared! The next couple of times, it just stayed on glance screen. I have just picked it up again ( yes the glance screen is on. I double checked just in case I'm demented ) and my 950xl did it again. I've had a look through the settings, but can't see anything there.

Weird or a feature we don't know about, rather than double tap on the 950/950xl? I think I would err on the side of weird!

Nice feature, as old Gestures beta. But there are no news about something like that :P
    And I put a feedback about the ugly new Glance. Slow, and without important icons like BATTERY and VIBRO
    05-18-2016 10:18 AM
    Originally posted by Maurizio Troso
    Originally Posted by Mad Cabbie

Nice feature, as old Gestures beta. But there are no news about something like that :P
    And I put a feedback about the ugly new Glance. Slow, and without important icons like BATTERY and VIBRO
    I've been trying for the past hour and nothing. Bugger!!

Oh well. That would have been a nice feature for the non 'tap to wake' devices...

Let's just stick to weird eh?? ;-)
    05-18-2016 11:47 AM
    Originally posted by Mad Cabbie
    Originally posted by Maurizio Troso
    Originally Posted by Mad Cabbie

I've been trying for the past hour and nothing. Bugger!!

Oh well. That would have been a nice feature for the non 'tap to wake' devices...

Let's just stick to weird eh?? ;-)
    Is there a queue for the kicking of the Wally who removed the battery and vibro on Glance??? I'd like to join it!!
    Maurizio Troso and emmeborn like this.
    05-18-2016 11:48 AM