The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Screenshots are back, I'm pleased.
    Last edited by DiGzNY; 06-22-2016 at 07:10 PM. Reason: update
    05-22-2016 03:52 PM
    the new store isn't really over - yet. It's more in a "beta" stage for a complete overhaul. That's why it's missing pieces here and there.
    05-22-2016 03:58 PM
    Many apps don't even have descriptions. (And, beta, my shiny metal butt). Descriptions and screenshots are NOT some odd "hear and there" components. Sometimes I think MS programmers are so young, they just don't know what "stuff" is. I do know they have no idea what a phone book is. None.
    06-07-2016 11:09 AM
    Who thought that this was a good idea and why? Let's go ahead and remove features every other platform has without anything to replace it. Yes I read the app descriptions but screenshots are part of that, part of the reason I click install. What am I to do now? Install apps that take forever to install in the first place then fill my history with apps I now own but don't want. Can you imagine the nightmare it's going to be reinstalling apps I want on a new or reset phone? Yeah I could use a backup, one that hardly works in the first place as we all know it's best to do a clean install to avoid issues. I loved my 950xl until I saw this issue. Its getting really hard to defend Microsoft's "productivity" when something like this is done. I know its a beta but I cannot understand what was being tested here other than my patience. This does not even seem like a good idea in the beta phase. Well, as usual here's hoping they fix it eventually in the next few months while I look at this fugly store.
    on the other hand, I've read that the new store has the ability to remove apps from history list in store. So one of your issues is being addessed

I remember a couple of years back when Nokia creative studio was updated and the colour pop feature was removed but with a promise it would come back. It did come back though after a couple of months. There was a lot of backlash but it came back and users were happy.

So for now, no screenshots. Next update? Who knows, it might be back.
    06-08-2016 07:52 AM
    on the other hand, I've read that the new store has the ability to remove apps from history list in store. So one of your issues is being addessed

I remember a couple of years back when Nokia creative studio was updated and the colour pop feature was removed but with a promise it would come back. It did come back though after a couple of months. There was a lot of backlash but it came back and users were happy.

So for now, no screenshots. Next update? Who knows, it might be back.
    Funny thing is I am on production ring yet I have this update of store! No way to go back!
    06-08-2016 08:05 AM
    I do not see the screenshots either :( hope they will be bring it back.
    06-08-2016 11:55 AM
    I do not see the screenshots either :( hope they will be bring it back.
    if you have access to feedback app, upvote the feedback about screenshots in store app
    06-08-2016 12:22 PM
    if you have access to feedback app, upvote the feedback about screenshots in store app
    Have done it :)
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-08-2016 03:13 PM