I just picked up the Surface Dock for my Lumia 950. In the microsoft store this was connected to a nice Dell monitor and I didn't have very many issues when playing around with it. Maybe I just need to reset my phone or something, not sure.

1. How can I find out the firmware version of the dock? Another post said it should show under gadgets but nothing shows there at all and that's with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard paired.

2. What is the max resolution I can output to a monitor? I have a 34" LG monitor and only seem to be displaying at 1080p over HDMI.

3. Is Edge pretty rough for anyone else using continuum? I thought my lag and whatnot was always from me using the 1st gen wireless display adapter but Edge still stutters horribly, especially on this site.

Really wanting this setup to work but I'm having difficulty seeing how I can incorporate into my workflow without trying to remedy the above. Thanks!
    05-22-2016 06:31 PM
    If you have the Insider Redstone builds, the Gadget app won't work and show the dock.

Video is up to 1080p.

This site is heavy with ads and slow on a desktop (we need an adblocker...) Let's face it, we're trying to show a full desktop web page on a CPU limited device. On my XL I find many pages are ok but some slow down. Despite that, I still think it's very neat tech. Going to try and give it a real go this next week and travel and use that as my primary PC.
    ChristodoulosK likes this.
    05-22-2016 08:11 PM