Outlook Gmail problems replying or creating e-mails on Build 10.0.10586.338

Merazomo

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm running Build 10.0.10586.338 on a Lumia 1520, and 90% on the phone's functions are running great just like in 8.1; except for the Maps App which never seems to find anything I'm looking for offline and it's horrible, and the Outlook App with a Gmail account. I'm able to sync and receive e-mails just fine, but if I try to reply back, nothing happens. The buttons seem to work and I'm able to write the e-mail; however, it's never sent. I can't backspace to erase letters either, only write them. If I back out of writing the e-mail, it goes to the Drafts section. I was wondering if anyone is going through the same problem, or has found any fixes. Again, Outlook doesn't freeze or crash, the reply button works and seems to click, it just doesn't send anything. I have the latest updates too.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm running Build 10.0.10586.338 on a Lumia 1520, and 90% on the phone's functions are running great just like in 8.1; except for the Maps App which never seems to find anything I'm looking for offline and it's horrible, and the Outlook App with a Gmail account. I'm able to sync and receive e-mails just fine, but if I try to reply back, nothing happens. The buttons seem to work and I'm able to write the e-mail; however, it's never sent. I can't backspace to erase letters either, only write them. If I back out of writing the e-mail, it goes to the Drafts section. I was wondering if anyone is going through the same problem, or has found any fixes. Again, Outlook doesn't freeze or crash, the reply button works and seems to click, it just doesn't send anything. I have the latest updates too.

for the maps app, do you have offline maps installed and updated? There are usually updates for maps and not just the app. Check settings > system > offline maps - check for map updates
For the mail app, maybe you could remove the account and add it back - worth a shot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos