Update was smooth. So far, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth. calls, mms, sms, emails, Edge, Store...
    It's all good.
    Peace. Alan
    06-09-2016 10:05 AM
    Good to know! I have to use mine so I can't update it yet. But I expect preview builds to be daily driver-usable until the Anniversary update. Then whatever comes next, bugs along with new features, squash bugs, give to public, repeat [like Threshold and Redstone in the beginning, look at them now!]
    06-09-2016 01:35 PM
    Good to know! I have to use mine so I can't update it yet. But I expect preview builds to be daily driver-usable until the Anniversary update. Then whatever comes next, bugs along with new features, squash bugs, give to public, repeat [like Threshold and Redstone in the beginning, look at them now!]
    I had one awful heartbreak back a few months ago but learned a valuable lesson. An Insider Preview upgrade went so bad for me that I had to do a Factory Reset on my phone. All the way back to WM8.0 I left it just like that - didn't personalize it or dl any apps or anything. Then I did the official upgrade to WM 8.1. I still left the phone stripped clean and THEN upgraded to the then current Insider Preview build. THEN I set about personalizing and re downloading apps and such.
    Since then I haven't had ANY problems at all with Insider upgrades. Bugs, yes but nothing that didn't get resolved by myself or the next build.
    I highly recommend the initial Factory Reset process to everyone before tryin out these Insider Previews.
    Peace. Alan
    06-09-2016 02:07 PM
    We have a dedicated thread for all things 14361... Please continue there: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...fast-ring.html
    06-13-2016 10:59 AM