950XL, Build 14364,

After my phone restarted itself (not by our own), cant seems to use cellular, store page freeze when it navigated to app page, Wifi connected, but cant get to the internet, after toggle quick action (i toggle cellular), it seems to freeze my phone.

Only solution to solve this issue is by removing the sims(dual sims), on the phone without the sims, try toggle the quick action, and function normally, put back sims, then everything is back to normal, but when the phone got restarted itself again, this problem occurs again.

Do any of you guys here experience this?
    06-16-2016 12:57 AM
    950XL, Build 14364,

After my phone restarted itself (not by our own), cant seems to use cellular, store page freeze when it navigated to app page, Wifi connected, but cant get to the internet, after toggle quick action (i toggle cellular), it seems to freeze my phone.

Only solution to solve this issue is by removing the sims(dual sims), on the phone without the sims, try toggle the quick action, and function normally, put back sims, then everything is back to normal, but when the phone got restarted itself again, this problem occurs again.

ask your question in this forum as there's a better chance of someone noticing

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ml#post3503064
    06-16-2016 02:36 AM
    950XL, Build 14364,

In know iussue there's a note about a dual sim data carrier problem still under investigation
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-16-2016 05:00 AM
    ask your question in this forum as there's a better chance of someone noticing

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ml#post3503064
    Well, I thought of asking if here because this issue been occur before previous build also
    06-16-2016 05:14 AM
    In know iussue there's a note about a dual sim data carrier problem still under investigation
    It does happen to my 1020 before also.
    06-16-2016 05:17 AM