06-30-2016 02:39 PM
111 12345
tools
    Battery life seems worse with this update.
    06-19-2016 04:24 AM
    not really happy with this build..
    battery drains drastically over a stable WiFi connection if the phone is kept idle. went to bed with the phone having 53% woke up today morning with exact 19% to spare.
    having random reboots , the phone gets "stuck" on the "goodbye" screen before it completely powers down,
    today had two random reboots while attempting a regular Bluetooth connection with my car when this never happened on the previous build.
    feel Microsoft has broken several things in this build rather than fixing it .
    kamylasg likes this.
    06-19-2016 07:59 AM
    battery drains drastically over a stable WiFi connection if the phone is kept idle. went to bed with the phone having 53% woke up today morning with exact 19% to spare.
    having random reboots , the phone gets "stuck" on the "goodbye" screen before it completely powers down,
    today had two random reboots while attempting a regular Bluetooth connection with my car when this never happened on the previous build.
    What phone are you using? I am finding battery life on my 950 good...
    Muessig likes this.
    06-19-2016 08:22 AM
    Check wich app is draining most and remove it from background. Remember every build set most core apps all ON.
    Pretty sure you got Outlook, Health or something else continuous caching in background.
    The long Goodbye sign is a feature: now stays till phone is COMPLETELY turned down, on the contrary than before, very useful when needing rebooting or removing battery, sim or sd without the risk of doing it with still powered phone
    mtf1380 likes this.
    06-19-2016 10:07 AM
    l640 - Groove not adding new music.
    06-19-2016 11:38 AM
    Using 950 DS and having no app crashes, battery use excellent(not getting hot), do have the odd problem in photo app where select is missing after using back arrow from a photo, I find it to be of no consequence for me, 14367 is absolutely the best one yet.

No Groove for me, been streaming Plex but I have my own domain name and server. I doubled my battery life by not using Groove, or nearly double on both 950 DS and 950 XL DS. My expectations are that I do not have to charge my phone until I sleep. I have not liked XBox music nor Groove music.
    06-19-2016 12:18 PM
    Lumia Icon in Canada.

Apps aren't auto-updating, check for updates doesn't work. Annoying to open an app and then get redirected to the store to get the latest version.

Cortana isn't stable, searches crash, can't seem to get the voice search to work. Will try changing to all US settings later and get back Hey Cortana.

Encountering some issues with Messaging, seems to freeze.

Groove Music (not the latest version with Your Groove, update ain't showing up for me) is still frustrating over bluetooth, slow to respond, need to go previous/next track to start playback. Won't resume playback after getting interrupted.
    06-19-2016 01:56 PM
    Had very similar issues with not updating or even downloading MSN-apps and systemapps like mail&calendar after hardreseting my device with latest fastring build. Had to open them and getting redirected to the store. Also some Livetiles didn't update. I don't have all these issues with a device, I upgraded from 10586.420 to 14367 without reset.
    06-19-2016 05:12 PM
    I've noticed that I cannot purchase apps / donate with in app??

Example If i'm in an app and click the link to donate, another app opens asking me to verify my Id and prompts for my Microsoft pin. I enter the pin and it just closes and takes me back to the app.

Tried this on more than one apps
    Help with this? :(
    06-19-2016 07:51 PM
    My 950XL has a long list of background apps and I don't turn any of them off, Hey Cortana and Windows Hello always on and I find the battery when idle pretty solid. It usually goes down by 1% every hour. Last night it went from 53% to 46% from 11pm to 6am. But the drain from using Edge is huge and my phone usually gets pretty warm.

One problem that I found is that even in force HDR mode, the flashlight doesn't work and I ended up getting error when I try to tap on the magic wand button to adjust the lightning. Also, it seems like the Store live tile has stopped working for me.
    06-20-2016 01:11 AM
    My 950XL has a long list of background apps and I don't turn any of them off, Hey Cortana and Windows Hello always on and I find the battery when idle pretty solid. It usually goes down by 1% every hour. Last night it went from 53% to 46% from 11pm to 6am. But the drain from using Edge is huge and my phone usually gets pretty warm.
    Battery life on my L950 is pretty much te same. And indeed, when using Edge battery comsumption is very high and phone gets hot. Hope MS fixes this very soon.
    06-20-2016 03:16 AM
    My 930 is using almost 10% battery per hour in standby. No app crashes for me so far though.
    06-20-2016 03:31 AM
    My 930 is using almost 10% battery per hour in standby. No app crashes for me so far though.
    Check in Settings, Battery, Show per app,wich app is eating in background
    06-20-2016 03:43 AM
    For me it was Groove Music causing heavy battery drains and a hot phone. Disabling Groove's background tasks fixed it. I am curious if more people can verify this.
    06-20-2016 05:35 AM
    I'm on an L930 (UK variant) and made the jump from slow ring to fast with this build.

The reason I wanted to try the latest build was that I got a Sphero BB-8 for Father's day and the app didn't work on the old build (it put up a "please enter your age" page, but wouldn't actually take any input. On the plus side, with the new build, this worked (hurrrah - not a sad Dad on fathers day).

Sadly, I'm having massive battery issues, though.

- On standby, I've seen that I'm using somewhere between 10 and 20% an hour. One culprit seemed to be MS health (I thought they'd fixed that a few builds back!).

- Actually using the phone seems to drain ridiculously fast - a 7 minute play with BB-8 seemed to use about 25% of battery, as did a 5 minute game of King of Thieves. Admittedly, KoT always used a lot of battery, but it feels like this build the usage is higher (but maybe I'm just super sensitive given the very poor standby performance).

I only updated yesterday, so am still in the 48 hour window that people say you need for builds to settle down, but its all a bit scary at the moment!
    06-20-2016 07:10 AM
    Using a Lumia 950Xl dual Sim and my old Nokia Lumia 930 both the build 14367.0

- 950 Xl: The phone is slightly faster than the previous builds, longer battery life, but the dual sim still has data issues which makes the phone sometimes not usable bcause data has to be on to launch a good number of apps. Sometimes while typing the in apps, the phone bugs and when the app is close the keyboard stay on the screen even after going back to the start screen.
    - 930:
    the phone is much faster than before, responds well, but the keyboard issue is there as well
    06-20-2016 07:18 AM
    lumia 930 battery life in 3 hour 100% to 22% in standby
    murtaza_p likes this.
    06-20-2016 07:21 AM
    Groove update not showing as an update.
    Store was stuck on older version, had to download the appx.
    alarm was not loud at all, it was almost inaudible.
    flakiness with windows hello turning on, sometimes it's on sometimes it's not.
    spinning progress bar in store
    background tasks seem to not always run
    06-20-2016 07:50 AM
    My 950 XL still could use the volume of the ringtone increase, at times when I have the phone in my pocket as walking, I have missed calls, because I couldn't hear it. My dog is usually walking with me, and he didn't even let me know the phone was ringing. I have downloaded additional ringtones from FREE Ringtones app, and when playing the ringtone to test it, the volume goes much higher, so why can't the incoming ringtone be boosted?

When I walked with my BLU WIN HD LTE , if I didn't hear the phone, my dog would let me know it's ringing.
    06-20-2016 08:22 AM
    Well the W10M Insider Preview 14367 on my phone (lumia 535) works great nothing big to notice only problem that on locked screen when i tap on cellular on action bar it will unlock my phone (my phone ofc has no password i imagine it will require a password if you have one)
    also i noticed much better battery life than the previus builds :D
    06-20-2016 08:26 AM
    Battery life on my L950 is pretty much te same. And indeed, when using Edge battery comsumption is very high and phone gets hot. Hope MS fixes this very soon.
    I've noticed the same issue of phone getting hot while using Edge on my L950XL DS, even though battery life for me is good. I've also noted that the Store live tile is not working properly. I can get it to work for a while by toggling off and on again the live tile in Store settings, but it soon stops working again. Left feedback for both issues
    06-20-2016 08:28 AM
    I'm on an L930 (UK variant) and made the jump from slow ring to fast with this build.

The reason I wanted to try the latest build was that I got a Sphero BB-8 for Father's day and the app didn't work on the old build (it put up a "please enter your age" page, but wouldn't actually take any input. On the plus side, with the new build, this worked (hurrrah - not a sad Dad on fathers day).

Sadly, I'm having massive battery issues, though.

- On standby, I've seen that I'm using somewhere between 10 and 20% an hour. One culprit seemed to be MS health (I thought they'd fixed that a few builds back!).

- Actually using the phone seems to drain ridiculously fast - a 7 minute play with BB-8 seemed to use about 25% of battery, as did a 5 minute game of King of Thieves. Admittedly, KoT always used a lot of battery, but it feels like this build the usage is higher (but maybe I'm just super sensitive given the very poor standby performance).

I only updated yesterday, so am still in the 48 hour window that people say you need for builds to settle down, but its all a bit scary at the moment!
    Remove Health from phone it's an app well know iussue, and set Edge disabled in background
    06-20-2016 09:02 AM
    What phone are you using? I am finding battery life on my 950 good...
    using a L930. Battery life is very sketchy. what i used to get a full day with the previous build i am barely getting past dinner time with this one .
    and yes this aint even my daily driver, i use the L930 to handle mail and work related information only.
    06-20-2016 09:58 AM
    Check wich app is draining most and remove it from background. Remember every build set most core apps all ON.
    Pretty sure you got Outlook, Health or something else continuous caching in background.
    The long Goodbye sign is a feature: now stays till phone is COMPLETELY turned down, on the contrary than before, very useful when needing rebooting or removing battery, sim or sd without the risk of doing it with still powered phone
    my bad i had no idea about the "goodbye" feature . anyways it isnt much of an problem to me.
    most of my core apps are always removed from the background after my work is done with that particular app, just like i always have been doing.
    06-20-2016 10:01 AM
    noticed a few more bugs today.
    1. camera > touch to focus doesn't seem to work at times, nor do the back,home,or search buttons. the only way to exit the app is to lock the phone using the power button and unlock it again.
    2. store> refuses to show any update to any apps even there is an update. the only way to update the app ( and realize there is an update) is if you open an apps and it redirects you to the store claiming there is an update.
    ttsoldier likes this.
    06-20-2016 10:05 AM
111 12345