So I have just gotten the latest build of Groove music, that added "Your Groove". I am trying to figure out what it does. When I select it it, it say to add music using my Groove Pass or add music to OneDrive. I have thousands of songs on OneDrive and hundreds on my phone using my Groove Pass. I am not sure I see any use for it.
    06-23-2016 04:07 PM
    The idea is that it uses your music to create custom playlists using some of your music along with other, similar music that isn't in your collection to give you some "recommendations" on new music that you might like.
    06-23-2016 05:35 PM
    The idea is that it uses your music to create custom playlists using some of your music along with other, similar music that isn't in your collection to give you some "recommendations" on new music that you might like.
    I guess it take awhile, because it is not doing that for me. I am sure it will take a week or two. Groove always seems slow to recognize my music, whether it is OneDrive or on my phone.
    06-23-2016 08:41 PM
    I wonder how they came up with the names of some of these playlists and descriptions. I had a few playlists called "Defiant __________" and described as "a selection of arrogant _______ songs based on your music."

I'm not sure what qualifies as an arrogant song. The first playlist with this description was "Defiant Christian" containing "arrogant Religious" songs. At first, I thought it sounded like an insult to religion or Christianity, but now I just think it is a strange naming template for Microsoft to use. I've seen the template used for a playlist containing "defiant" and "arrogant" pop songs.
    06-27-2016 02:09 PM
    I wonder how they came up with the names of some of these playlists and descriptions. I had a few playlists called "Defiant __________" and described as "a selection of arrogant _______ songs based on your music."

I'm not sure what qualifies as an arrogant song. The first playlist with this description was "Defiant Christian" containing "arrogant Religious" songs. At first, I thought it sounded like an insult to religion or Christianity, but now I just think it is a strange naming template for Microsoft to use. I've seen the template used for a playlist containing "defiant" and "arrogant" pop songs.
    that's in english language or another language and you've translated?
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    06-29-2016 03:38 AM
    that's in english language or another language and you've translated?
    My phone language and region are all set to US English.
    06-29-2016 08:02 AM
    My phone language and region are all set to US English.
    then that's quite disquieting
    If you have access to feedback hub/app, report it so it can get corrected
    06-29-2016 08:17 AM