Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with Alarms and Clock... the issue being that the alarms are SO SOFT. The volume is horrendously low, and I can't seem to adjust it, even with the media controls. I missed my alarm this morning because of it and it doesn't look like today's build fixed it.

Can anyone else recreate/confirm this?
    06-24-2016 02:35 AM
    Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with Alarms and Clock... the issue being that the alarms are SO SOFT. The volume is horrendously low, and I can't seem to adjust it, even with the media controls. I missed my alarm this morning because of it and it doesn't look like today's build fixed it.

Can anyone else recreate/confirm this?
    On last builds they changed the volume ramp for increasing faster. They assume a everyday alarm starts gently and increases more and more.
    On my 650, after 30 secs it sounds loud, after 1 min I hate it
    06-24-2016 02:43 AM
    On last builds they changed the volume ramp for increasing faster. They assume a everyday alarm starts gently and increases more and more.
    On my 650, after 30 secs it sounds loud, after 1 min I hate it
    Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent the updates from happening in the middle of the night? My phone is deciding to update during the night when I am depending on it for an alarm. It seems really shortsighted that they would allow updates to happen while the alarm is in use.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    06-24-2016 07:23 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to prevent the updates from happening in the middle of the night? My phone is deciding to update during the night when I am depending on it for an alarm. It seems really shortsighted that they would allow updates to happen while the alarm is in use.
    Ehm, they assume a phone is unused during the night, so change activity hours from all day to all night (Updates -> Advanced -> Change active hours)
    justishar and Chintan Gohel like this.
    06-24-2016 07:29 AM