will WM10 insider preview once installed ask me to log in again to all accounts?

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Seeing that this is the only way to get win 10 and seeing all so positive reviews on wm10 for 1020, I was wondering if anyone can confirm that all the accounts get migrated to wm 10 specially the gmail account. I have one important gmail account which I can re login on my phone and password recovery is not an option.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Seeing that this is the only way to get win 10 and seeing all so positive reviews on wm10 for 1020, I was wondering if anyone can confirm that all the accounts get migrated to wm 10 specially the gmail account. I have one important gmail account which I can re login on my phone and password recovery is not an option.

the accounts pass over to the new system as long as you don't do a factory reset at any point

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
the accounts pass over to the new system as long as you don't do a factory reset at any point
Other than the factory reset that I get but will the login tokens be there? specially for gmail? See the thing is I cant log back in to the gmail account as the password recovery/reset is not an option. So will the gmail account still be logged in?

Also since the win 10 is across all devices will I get access to the same email automatically in windows 10 home on my laptop?

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
You will be asked for a password, yes.

What prevents you from knowing/resetting the password? Sounds weird.

thank you for confirming. The phone I was thinking of getting is provided by the company and If I have to get them to reset my login then I need to explain having the Win10 TP on it :D The login that I have is a permanent one and I don't remember the password so I need to be careful with TP stuff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes