What happened to the "Chaseable Live Tiles" Daniel said was coming in Anniversary update? Did I miss where it was cancelled?

'Chaseable' Live Tiles coming to Windows 10 and Mobile [Update] | Windows Central
    fdruid likes this.
    06-30-2016 03:22 PM
    What happened to the "Chaseable Live Tiles" Daniel said was coming in Anniversary update? Did I miss where it was cancelled?

'Chaseable' Live Tiles coming to Windows 10 and Mobile [Update] | Windows Central
    "No word yet when the feature will be delivered to developers but presumably it will come with the Anniversary update to Windows 10 and Mobile due later this summer."

Presumably. No word yet when the feature will be delivered. I don't think this means Daniel has said it is coming in the anniversary update unfortunately.
    jlangner and fdruid like this.
    06-30-2016 06:00 PM
    Gotcha...I missed that part. Released to developers so will be a lag. Thanks.
    06-30-2016 06:35 PM
    I wanted to know about this too. It passed the release of AU without any mention. And in the talks of future features this topic is omitted.
    08-22-2016 11:39 AM
    I wanted to know about this too. It passed the release of AU without any mention. And in the talks of future features this topic is omitted.
    The only official news releaser are Dona and Gabe, with the Insider team too.
    Chaseable was one of many futuristic projects one year ago, like the famous Nokia 3d touch prototype 3 years ago
    Reality brought core more important things, so no more things like that
    Making things work needs choices
    08-22-2016 11:56 AM
    The only official news releaser are Dona and Gabe, with the Insider team too.
    Chaseable was one of many futuristic projects one year ago, like the famous Nokia 3d touch prototype 3 years ago
    Reality brought core more important things, so no more things like that
    Making things work needs choices
    Actually just after reading this I was informed that there's actually apps which have already implemented it, so it's not a case of the technology being abandoned like you mentioned. The mspoweruser app for w10m supports it. It works as intended. I hope they make more like this!

This is only natural since it wasn't a far flung project, the code to do this was shown and taught at the last BUILD conference, that's why it was strange to me that it hadn't been implemented.
    ttsoldier likes this.
    08-22-2016 06:35 PM
    Actually just after reading this I was informed that there's actually apps which have already implemented it, so it's not a case of the technology being abandoned like you mentioned. The mspoweruser app for w10m supports it. It works as intended. I hope they make more like this!

This is only natural since it wasn't a far flung project, the code to do this was shown and taught at the last BUILD conference, that's why it was strange to me that it hadn't been implemented.
    Everything works well in the MSPOWERUSER app. Even the chaseable livetiles
    fdruid likes this.
    08-23-2016 12:25 AM
    Just today the Windows Central app was updated, and they mentioned that the next update(s) would bring Chaseable Tiles too :)
    RumoredNow likes this.
    08-23-2016 05:52 PM
    I expected a lot more from that chaseable things. mah!
    08-24-2016 02:40 AM

theres a couple apps that have it already the mspoweruser app has it and i think windows central just updated today and added it

Sent from mTalk
    fdruid likes this.
    08-24-2016 04:23 AM