Every time I try to use Wallet I get an error message on the terminal about there being no or unrecognized card, and one in the app saying that I need to add a payment card. When I go into payments it says add a new card or choose one from my Microsoft account (there are already 5 showing there Visa cards and Mastercards). When I press any of them I get the message: Add your PIN Again. To use the wallet for payments, remove the PIN and add it back in.

I've gone to settings about 8 times and added removed and added the same or new PIN, and no matter what I try I still get the same messages when I try to use Wallet.

What am I missing?
    06-30-2016 06:04 PM
    Every time I try to use Wallet I get an error message on the terminal about there being no or unrecognized card, and one in the app saying that I need to add a payment card. When I go into payments it says add a new card or choose one from my Microsoft account (there are already 5 showing there Visa cards and Mastercards). When I press any of them I get the message: Add your PIN Again. To use the wallet for payments, remove the PIN and add it back in.

I've gone to settings about 8 times and added removed and added the same or new PIN, and no matter what I try I still get the same messages when I try to use Wallet.

What am I missing?
    My Wallet 2.0 app was misbehaving as well. Unfortunately, only a hard reset and reinstall fixed it.
    07-01-2016 10:37 AM