Wallet 2 Shuffle

mhc48

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Every time I try to use Wallet I get an error message on the terminal about there being no or unrecognized card, and one in the app saying that I need to add a payment card. When I go into payments it says add a new card or choose one from my Microsoft account (there are already 5 showing there Visa cards and Mastercards). When I press any of them I get the message: Add your PIN Again. To use the wallet for payments, remove the PIN and add it back in.

I've gone to settings about 8 times and added removed and added the same or new PIN, and no matter what I try I still get the same messages when I try to use Wallet.

What am I missing?

sketchy9

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Every time I try to use Wallet I get an error message on the terminal about there being no or unrecognized card, and one in the app saying that I need to add a payment card. When I go into payments it says add a new card or choose one from my Microsoft account (there are already 5 showing there Visa cards and Mastercards). When I press any of them I get the message: Add your PIN Again. To use the wallet for payments, remove the PIN and add it back in.

I've gone to settings about 8 times and added removed and added the same or new PIN, and no matter what I try I still get the same messages when I try to use Wallet.

What am I missing?

My Wallet 2.0 app was misbehaving as well. Unfortunately, only a hard reset and reinstall fixed it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss