Before resetting my phone i moved my games to sd card.But now these games are not showing on sd card.The memory is taken but games are not showing.
    How can i play them again???
    07-02-2016 07:08 AM
    Before resetting my phone i moved my games to sd card.But now these games are not showing on sd card.The memory is taken but games are not showing.
    going to store and searching for the games yields what kind of result? Does it tell you they are installed?
    You could format the card and then download the games again
    07-02-2016 07:59 AM
    Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
    Originally Posted by Ch Daniyal
    going to store and searching for the games yields what kind of result? Does it tell you they are installed?
    You could format the card and then download the games again

I can download them from store but i dont want to download because they are big memory games and takes a lot of time!
    07-02-2016 08:14 AM
    We do have a dedicated thread for build 14379: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...fast-ring.html Please use the dedicated build threads to help create a reference on the build for the whole community to access in one place.

If you did a Hard Reset or Factory Reset, any Apps on SD have to be downloaded from the store. It's always been this way. A reset removes the App locations from the registry and only internal Apps are indexed.
    Chintan Gohel and Ch Daniyal like this.
    07-02-2016 01:11 PM