My phone just updated no clue what it did.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I was sitting here and got a notification that an update requires a restart. I restarted and it did its setup and now all the apps are in pending as it does something. I don't see exactly what it did. The firmware is still 16025. The OS version is still 14379. I didn't make any changes anywhere for the last few days. Anyone else get this?

ftln

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
I was sitting here and got a notification that an update requires a restart. I restarted and it did its setup and now all the apps are in pending as it does something. I don't see exactly what it did. The firmware is still 16025. The OS version is still 14379. I didn't make any changes anywhere for the last few days. Anyone else get this?

Me too, Lumia 930 !! It was a quick update to version 1607, not sure what the previous version was but I am on insider fast ring.

Edit, then boom deactivated bluetooth and device froze !! Hard reboot needed...

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Could be a language pack update.

Maybe but then everyone in US should have gotten one hehe.

It did happen after I gave some feedback. It was maybe a few hours later. Maybe they did something to be able to track my device better. And odd part is that Candy Crush Jelly was making my phone really hot but now it actually just stays warm not hot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre