I'm on WIP Fast (build 14379) but I still have old apps - help?

Micah Caley

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi, so I'm now the proud owner of a Lumia Icon. Being familiar with the update process to W10M, I upgraded from WP 8 to 8.1 via the WDRT, ran the Upgrade Advisor to trigger the W10M, and then used the Windows Insider app to register on WIP Fast once on TH2. I'm now on the latest Fast build, and curiously enough I don't have newer versions of system apps such as Store and Groove Music, Feedback Hub is nonexistent and Messaging still has Skype integration. The only reason I could think this might be happening is because the Windows Store is being slow in respecting my ring changes, and therefore Insider app updates haven't made there way to me yet, but this is nevertheless very interesting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, so I'm now the proud owner of a Lumia Icon. Being familiar with the update process to W10M, I upgraded from WP 8 to 8.1 via the WDRT, ran the Upgrade Advisor to trigger the W10M, and then used the Windows Insider app to register on WIP Fast once on TH2. I'm now on the latest Fast build, and curiously enough I don't have newer versions of system apps such as Store and Groove Music, Feedback Hub is nonexistent and Messaging still has Skype integration. The only reason I could think this might be happening is because the Windows Store is being slow in respecting my ring changes, and therefore Insider app updates haven't made there way to me yet, but this is nevertheless very interesting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check manually Store app updates, and when you'll see them, PAUSE THEM ALL, and start ONLY Store, so it updates itself and reboot.
Then you can check all other updates

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss