Issues with Build 10586.420 on HTC M8

JukEboXAuDiO

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Greetings Everyone.

Wanted to post my issues with Windows Mobile 10 and with the most recent build and wondering if anyone else had these problems and if they fixed them.

I have an HTC M8
Running on Verzion
Running windos 10.0.10586.420 June Update

First issue I have been having has been a Windows Phone 10 issue. Every now and then the phone will lose LTE coverage and will be unable to use network and send text messages until I restart the phone. It happens pretty often and is becoming a major pain. Any one else have this problem?

Next issue is only with the latest release. I have 4 of th 5 status icons on the lock screen filled in. The last box is still a + . When I press it the whole screen freezes and then settings crashes all together. I can't even change any of my current ones now.

Final issue is that when I loaded my Live account when i clean wiped the phone my E-Mail is not showing in Outlook Mail. It shows NO account in the outlook mail. It says it should be syncing my E-Mail but there is no E-Mail anywhere to be found. My other accounts I added it said it couldn't add because it says "System Error."

Any help is appreciated. Was wondering if it was a good idea to do a clean wipe and then build from scratch instead of using a previous backup.

Thanks!

BONUS QUESTION! Anyone know where we can find HTC sense for the TV for Windows 10 or a program that works in Windows Phone 10 as a remote control for the TV?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
First issue: could be your SIM card is failing - try getting a replacement SIM
Can you change the arrangement of the quick actions from settings?
I'm assuming all apps are updated, including email app?

A clean install without restore would work much better - you can restore texts easily and apps can be installed manually

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster