Facebook (beta) from Facebook crashing

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the Facebook (Beta) app published by Facebook a few weeks ago. At first, it would crash every other time I opened it - I think it was crashing only if the app was suspended to the background from a previous session.

I still get notifications from the app, but over the past week, the app has crashed every time I've attempted to use it. For the few times it has loaded completely, it would still crash a minute later. Is anyone else having this problem? I've just uninstalled it and I'm currently waiting for it to reinstall. I'm running the latest Insider build on the Fast ring.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Crashes on my 640, but works fine on the 920.. The app needs to be optimized that's all and that's up to FB

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I finally got the app to reinstall after about 20 attempts and constantly getting error 0x80200056 from the Store. Since the reinstallation was completed, the app seems to open very quickly and resume from the background with no issues.

EliteShim

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
Mine crashes frequently as well, but sometimes it magically works. When that happens I find as long as I never "back out" it remains open and will continue to work. I've noticed no pattern that would explain why it crashes some times and not others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo