08-18-2016 11:45 AM
364 12345 ...
tools
    I checked it but still doesn't work, with apn settings everything is correct. Yes, I'm using sim1 data carrier. Before the last update (today) everything was fine.
    Did you rebooted your phone, or a soft reset?
    07-14-2016 10:14 AM
    It suddenly started working.
    07-14-2016 10:42 AM
    I too, had an occurrence last night with WiFI, "not connected" (while all computers were fine, and I was sitting right next to the router) - a reboot corrected the issue.
    I had this in a hotel this week. Device would connect with no internet. Reboot resolved it but it comes back.
    07-14-2016 11:01 AM
    I twitted about that, I got another wifi auto-reboot on my 650 after a No internet advice (that seems like a o.s. workaround)
    07-14-2016 11:12 AM
    I'm actually finding this build, or maybe starting from the previous one (they are so many!) that I'm getting problems with notifications for the first time ever. Like I'm missing my whatsapp notifications and tile notification and other non uwp app notifications it seems.

All the while, I was getting notifications from an app like Client for Hangouts, so it didn't seem like I was missing notifications until I opened said apps.

A reboot of the phone produces a slew of back logged notifications, anyone else?
    07-14-2016 11:23 AM
    I too, had an occurrence last night with WiFI, "not connected" (while all computers were fine, and I was sitting right next to the router) - a reboot corrected the issue.
    I had this too and I'm one of the guys that say they never have problem with their wifi router, until these recent builds :) I put that comment in feedback hub
    Arlan Henry and kamylasg like this.
    07-14-2016 11:35 AM
    I put that comment in feedback hub
    Good Deal!
    07-14-2016 11:38 AM
    RapDialer APP is giving me a "Oop! I have crashed" message when I try and open it (and shows - moving horizontal dots, that it is/or trying to syncing contacts). Microsoft Phone Tile APP still works.
    07-14-2016 12:07 PM
    I had this in a hotel this week. Device would connect with no internet. Reboot resolved it but it comes back.
    FIXES addressed in the new Firmware:

Wi-Fi connectivity improvements, including fixes for Wi-Fi connection dropping randomly and Wi-Fi scan occasionally not returning any results.
    •Support for double tap to wake enabled.
    •Bluetooth connectivity improvements.
    •Stability and reliability improvements.
    •Camera improvements, including improved image and video quality, improved Auto-focus and fix for a problem that was causing slow motion capture to skip frames for some users.
    •Cellular connectivity improvements, including fix for a problem that caused occasional network loss for some users.
    •Audio quality improvements, including fix for a problem that caused voice call audio to get scrambled for some users.

So were is it?
    Shamshi-Adad likes this.
    07-14-2016 12:17 PM
    Camera crashed today, just black screen then error message. Had to reboot to get it working again. A few bugs seem to have been introduced with this build :(
    Jonnie LasVegas likes this.
    07-14-2016 01:57 PM
    950XL DS on ATT -- this build much, much better on battery life, better on email and Edge rendering and font-scaling, but not quite. Txt alerts to Twitter are still an unholy mess and Wikipedia hardly better. Scrolling is a little jittery. Biggest issue for me is that I am having familiar and some new wifi connectivity issues. With the last few builds, I have intermittently not picking up the 5ghz networks, until after a restart, This persists in the new build, but a new "no internet access" issue whether I'm on a 2.4 or 5. I figure on doing a WDRT and move forward. One positive aspect of the Sarkar era is that with the builds coming faster, its an option to just hang in, muddle through until the next build, rather than a time-consuming hard reset.
    07-14-2016 02:29 PM
    14388 has killed my battery life. 14385 was great on battery on my Lumia 640, but now I am having to charge 4 times a day. Drops below 50% in just 2 hours. No, not running Microsoft Health.

I've done a hard reset with no restore on this build, just to make sure everything is proper with it.
    07-14-2016 09:30 PM
    Lumia 1520
    I'm having the most peculiar issue where I'm being constantly bombarded by push notifications alerting me that "You need to fix your Microsoft Account." This has been going on with the previous build from last Thursday (14385). It was rectified by simply clicking the message and clicking "Fix Now". Well to be more specific, the error on 14385 was telling me to Fix my Microsoft account in order to receive further insider builds.

Now with 14388:

whatsapp-image-20160714.jpeg
    This message bombards my notifications and clicking it takes me here.

whatsapp-image-20160714-1-.jpeg
    This comes next.

whatsapp-image-20160714-2-.jpeg
    When I try to fix my Microsoft account through Outlook; or any other method, I get this.

Soon as I receive a push notification from any other app it's immediately followed by this push notification.

Soft Resets fail to remove the error. As a matter of fact, before my home screen can load, the notification is already greeting me.

Googling this error proves to be futile.

The Store, Onedrive, Feedback app cannot connect.

I found THE solution!!! No resetting or messing around required.

Open outlook settings on phone (the little gear symbol bottom left)
    Attachment 108859
    click Accounts
    click Add Advanced set-up
    click Exchange ActiveSync

follow this:
    Server address: s.outlook.com
    Domain: <leave empty>
    Username: Your email address
    Password: Your password
    TLS/SSL encryption required: Yes

You secondary outlook account will now sync and your contacts and emails will appear! This is basically the same as the automatic setup you have been trying, but there is a bug with it! Don't forget to Thank me for it :)
    ^This didn't work.

I refuse to hard reset (for now) but I fear that I may not be able to receive future insider builds when they come up (Probably on Tuesday).

Anybody else still with this problem?
    Last edited by Arlan Henry; 07-15-2016 at 01:24 AM.
    07-15-2016 12:47 AM
    I keep getting text notification sounds, without recieving any messages. Pretty annoying being woken up at night.
    Have anyone tried anything similar?

/Jakob
    07-15-2016 02:31 AM
    I keep getting text notification sounds, without recieving any messages. Pretty annoying being woken up at night.
    Have anyone tried anything similar?

/Jakob
    Do you get a ghost contact? :O
    07-15-2016 02:50 AM
    Nope, it's quite serious as the rest of the family also wakes up.. I did a soft reset and haven't seen it since.
    07-15-2016 02:55 AM
    Nope, it's quite serious as the rest of the family also wakes up.. I did a soft reset and haven't seen it since.
    Sliding down notify center , Which message or number you got? IMHO there's a sort of spamming to your number.
    Are you prettu sure that's a TEXT notification and not somewhat else? Like Store, Cortana, Mail, Alarm, etc
    07-15-2016 04:07 AM
    Anyone have Qi charging problems? My 950 was very warm and not charged overnight, I always watch the indicator lights on the charge pad and listen for the phone to acknowledge its is charging. Don't like when devices get hot.
    07-15-2016 05:49 AM
    Sliding down notify center , Which message or number you got? IMHO there's a sort of spamming to your number.
    Are you prettu sure that's a TEXT notification and not somewhat else? Like Store, Cortana, Mail, Alarm, etc
    I only use this sound for text and messenger. When i scroll down, the notification center is empty.
    07-15-2016 06:03 AM
    I only use this sound for text and messenger. When i scroll down, the notification center is empty.
    Never red somethiong like that before in forums or blogs.
    After soft reset, do you got it anymore?
    07-15-2016 06:33 AM
    STORE has gotten quite unstable for me and my 950XL.

> 'Recent activity' List, in Store DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES, is a hit and miss (sometimes they show right off, some times they take 2/3 attempts).
    > Sometimes the Spinning Circle Dots (in Store DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES) spin for ever.
    > Last night after an App Update, I when to go into the Store to look for a new app, and the phone went crazy; rapidly cycling in & out of the Store, only a soft reset got it to stop.

On a lighter note: I have never played any games on my phone before, but last night I stumbled across an app that had appeal and high-marks - So I thought I would download it, test the performance of the 950XL, and delete it....While I am hooked, this game is cool as heck (great graphics, smooth, fun to play), next time I am stuck somewhere for a short to medium length of time (or all day:), I will have another option to Netflix. The game is Sniper 3D Assassin: Shoot to Kill (sounds gruesome, I know), I think it's around 87M in size, but it is VERY well done; I had NO idea that I could get this kind of performance on a phone:)
    Kerry2112 likes this.
    07-15-2016 07:23 AM
    I'm actually finding this build, or maybe starting from the previous one (they are so many!) that I'm getting problems with notifications for the first time ever. Like I'm missing my whatsapp notifications and tile notification and other non uwp app notifications it seems.

All the while, I was getting notifications from an app like Client for Hangouts, so it didn't seem like I was missing notifications until I opened said apps.

A reboot of the phone produces a slew of back logged notifications, anyone else?
    What I notice with notifications is that they will not come in while the phone is locked as soon as I power the screen on they start coming in. This is random though.

The battery on this build is also being chewed up like a piece of meat by a pack of wolves.
    Kerry2112 likes this.
    07-15-2016 09:01 AM
    What I notice with notifications is that they will not come in while the phone is locked as soon as I power the screen on they start coming in. This is random though.
    Yes, I've noticed this as well. Not sure if it just started with this build (they're coming so fast now I can't keep track!) I have 3 email accounts, all set to download new content "as items arrive" and I often find that, when I wake the phone, notifications will come in a big bunch. I left feedback on it today.
    07-15-2016 09:52 AM

The battery on this build is also being chewed up like a piece of meat by a pack of wolves.
    Not for me, this morning when I woke, I see notifications in action center coming from UWP app Client for hang outs or Outlook. Quiet hours on during this period.

Still waking up, I can see some google chats coming in and I'm interacting fine. Quiet hours turns off, not real change..

Then I open whatsapp, ooo look! messages! Reboot the phone,

Then I get my notifications from wp8.1 games like pocket tanks and world domination and so far everything seems to be working ok.

Battery I seem to have lost an hour or two.

Hope we get a new build sooner than later :)
    07-15-2016 10:34 AM
    Build 14390 is out, per Dona tweet (and per my phone - although I will have to wait until this evening to download.)
    Shamshi-Adad and mtf1380 like this.
    07-15-2016 12:11 PM
364 12345 ...