Wallet App No Longer Lets Me Add Credit Cards L950

Chris Turek

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
EDIT: Updating to .5 fixed the problem. If you're having issues with your mobile wallet, update to cumulative update .5 or higher.

My wallet app was updated to version 2 after updating to the fast ring and waiting a few days. I set up my bank card (had to call the bank and everything). Then I went to go pay for food today somewhere where they accept mobile payments and it didn't work. I check the wallet app and the card is no longer there. The app won't let me add new bank cards, just loyalty cards. I have an ATT L950. I'm not sure why I was allowed to add the card at first but now I can't add a card. It makes no sense. I also checked settings and it doesn't give me any options to select as my wallet app but its not entirely greyed out like it was before my wallet app updated. I checked and my phone says it's in the insider fast ring according to the settings app. I was on 14393.3 when it disappeared. Currently updating to .5 and I'll see if it's still an issue but I doubt the update will fix it.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss