The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    EDIT: Updating to .5 fixed the problem. If you're having issues with your mobile wallet, update to cumulative update .5 or higher.

My wallet app was updated to version 2 after updating to the fast ring and waiting a few days. I set up my bank card (had to call the bank and everything). Then I went to go pay for food today somewhere where they accept mobile payments and it didn't work. I check the wallet app and the card is no longer there. The app won't let me add new bank cards, just loyalty cards. I have an ATT L950. I'm not sure why I was allowed to add the card at first but now I can't add a card. It makes no sense. I also checked settings and it doesn't give me any options to select as my wallet app but its not entirely greyed out like it was before my wallet app updated. I checked and my phone says it's in the insider fast ring according to the settings app. I was on 14393.3 when it disappeared. Currently updating to .5 and I'll see if it's still an issue but I doubt the update will fix it.
    Last edited by Chris Turek; 07-26-2016 at 02:32 AM. Reason: fixed
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-26-2016 01:47 AM
    Updating to .5 fixed the problem. If you're having issues with your mobile wallet, update to cumulative update .5 or higher.
    Glad you got it sorted out!
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-26-2016 09:55 AM