Hello...
    I'm using 14393.67 on a Lumia Icon.
    For the last couple weeks (maybe?), Groove Music won't play audio.
    I don't hear anything through the speaker, Bluetooth, or headphones.
    It looks like it's playing (progress bar is moving and counter is increasing.
    I can open up other music apps and hear it, just fine.
    Have any of you had this issue?
    JJ
    08-13-2016 06:57 PM
    I have the latest build on my Icon and it is working fine. Other than the dreaded Hard Reset I don't know what to tell you.
    08-13-2016 07:24 PM
    Hello...
    I'm using 14393.67 on a Lumia Icon.
    For the last couple weeks (maybe?), Groove Music won't play audio.
    I don't hear anything through the speaker, Bluetooth, or headphones.
    It looks like it's playing (progress bar is moving and counter is increasing.
    I can open up other music apps and hear it, just fine.
    Have any of you had this issue?
    JJ
    before doing hard reset, wait for the next groove update if you can
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    08-15-2016 05:16 AM
    I have exactly the same problem. Like with my other problems, I won't do a hard reset for every small issue that comes up. But there are so many small issues which don't get fixed, my Lumia 950 XL is slowly rendered useless.

Hard reset is no option cause it will cause a loss of many contacts/logs etc which I can't afford.
    08-15-2016 11:31 AM
    I have exactly the same problem. Like with my other problems, I won't do a hard reset for every small issue that comes up. But there are so many small issues which don't get fixed, my Lumia 950 XL is slowly rendered useless.

Hard reset is no option cause it will cause a loss of many contacts/logs etc which I can't afford.
    Contacts? Logs? Are you using the backup settings??
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-15-2016 12:09 PM

contacts are automatically backed up with email, photos with onedrive or by copying to pc, sms is also auto
    08-16-2016 08:15 AM
    Contacts? Logs? Are you using the backup settings??
    For me the problem is all the time and data of redownloading and installing all the apps and games.
    JJ
    08-16-2016 08:43 AM
    i have a lumia icon on the latest fast ring build 14905.1000 and have not had this problem with win10 mobile at all so far with groove. i use groove every day and in every build (in my car with bluetooth, at home with headphones or speakers). despite groove's inconsistencies i haven't seen this specific problem so far. i've only done a hard reset one time, about 6 builds ago. hard reset is probably your only choice at this point. good luck!
    08-19-2016 10:30 AM
    I had the same problem. In the end I had to do a hard reset. Nothing else worked.
    08-19-2016 02:58 PM