Doubled Messages conversations

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Anyone got that ? any workaround for merging back conversations?

Hey Mauizio, I don't have double messages, but I do have multiple contact listing (most, not all, contacts appear in triplicate) - I have to go into each contact and link them together:(

Also, last build (14926) removed some text message history, which with this build (14936) I found in the contacts timeline area. Was happy to see that:)

BryceMD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
This happened to me last build. Not sure how to fix.

A few of my contacts just randomly started a new text thread. I don't have multiple contacts for them so I don't know how to merge the old thread with the new one.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hey Mauizio, I don't have double messages, but I do have multiple contact listing (most, not all, contacts appear in triplicate) - I have to go into each contact and link them together:(

Also, last build (14926) removed some text message history, which with this build (14936) I found in the contacts timeline area. Was happy to see that:)

That's normal since 8, after an upgrade or app update you should link all contacts manually (skype, outlook, FB, TW, etc), and people app sometimes helps you suggesting, but it can't do manually (many contacts with similar names will be linked!!! They need some A.I. for auto recognizing).

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
This happened to me last build. Not sure how to fix.

A few of my contacts just randomly started a new text thread. I don't have multiple contacts for them so I don't know how to merge the old thread with the new one.

I was happy to see that some of the missing threads had reappeared with this build (14936), even if I have to go to the contact's timeline to view the content. Actually, it my prove to be better having older threads in a dated outline format, for quicker reference:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital