Contacts are receiving double texts

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I have the Lumia 640 on T-Mobile. Ever since I've updated to the W10 anniversary update, I've been getting complaints from my contacts that I'm sending double text messages instead of one per text (SMS). I don't have this issue with MMS. I've turned off WiFi calling because it doesn't work anyway because of the update (already knew this when I updated to W10 a while back and had to apply MMS and Internet settings for MMS and Internet to work again). Anyone else having this issue and how to fix it? Would I have to go back to 8.1?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have the Lumia 640 on T-Mobile. Ever since I've updated to the W10 anniversary update, I've been getting complaints from my contacts that I'm sending double text messages instead of one per text (SMS). I don't have this issue with MMS. I've turned off WiFi calling because it doesn't work anyway because of the update (already knew this when I updated to W10 a while back and had to apply MMS and Internet settings for MMS and Internet to work again). Anyone else having this issue and how to fix it? Would I have to go back to 8.1?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...ew/441094-doubled-messages-conversations.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss