I have the Lumia 640 on T-Mobile. Ever since I've updated to the W10 anniversary update, I've been getting complaints from my contacts that I'm sending double text messages instead of one per text (SMS). I don't have this issue with MMS. I've turned off WiFi calling because it doesn't work anyway because of the update (already knew this when I updated to W10 a while back and had to apply MMS and Internet settings for MMS and Internet to work again). Anyone else having this issue and how to fix it? Would I have to go back to 8.1?
    09-29-2016 01:44 PM
    I have the Lumia 640 on T-Mobile. Ever since I've updated to the W10 anniversary update, I've been getting complaints from my contacts that I'm sending double text messages instead of one per text (SMS). I don't have this issue with MMS. I've turned off WiFi calling because it doesn't work anyway because of the update (already knew this when I updated to W10 a while back and had to apply MMS and Internet settings for MMS and Internet to work again). Anyone else having this issue and how to fix it? Would I have to go back to 8.1?
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ersations.html
    09-30-2016 02:57 AM