Brightness high when updating

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
During the update process when you have the spinning gears and then the data migration, the screen brightness is at high, strong enough in fact that I could see the spinning gears through my trouser pocket.

Shouldn't this be with the same setting that was on the phone? During data migration, I could see my phone is on battery saver but still the brightness was high

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
During the update process when you have the spinning gears and then the data migration, the screen brightness is at high, strong enough in fact that I could see the spinning gears through my trouser pocket.

Shouldn't this be with the same setting that was on the phone? During data migration, I could see my phone is on battery saver but still the brightness was high

I remember that since my 520 in Win 8 LOL, brightness is locked to high till migration stage starts after update

And on my 650, I can project spinning gears on the ceiling when room is dark :D

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
you're not running the OS when doing that, so no drivers = no control over brightness, happens with any device, have you tried adjusting brightness while on bios/uefi? only if its an external monitor will it work, and yes full brightness is default brightness

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs