Outlook mail not getting mail on cell data

BryceMD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Since last build(14946), and continues on current(14951) Outlook does not receive any mail if I am on mobile data. It waits until I connect to WiFi and then it grabs everything. It's set to check as items arrive, but no dice... So, basically I have no idea if I get email unless I connect to WiFi, or manually sync the account.

Has anyone else experienced this? I did a hard reset after upgrading to 14951 but it still persists. I can't seem to find any option that would prevent it from checking on mobile data, but maybe i'm missing something?

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Since last build(14946), and continues on current(14951) Outlook does not receive any mail if I am on mobile data. It waits until I connect to WiFi and then it grabs everything. It's set to check as items arrive, but no dice... So, basically I have no idea if I get email unless I connect to WiFi, or manually sync the account.

Has anyone else experienced this? I did a hard reset after upgrading to 14951 but it still persists. I can't seem to find any option that would prevent it from checking on mobile data, but maybe i'm missing something?

I have the same issue. After a soft reset, it will work for a while on cell data but eventually no longer syncs and goes back to the behaviour you describe. Works fine on wifi. I've left/upvoted feedback.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05