After installing build 14965, My L535 not able to read Memory Card

Hussain Saify

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
After the update many a times it happen, That my device don't wake up after pressing lock key(Meaning it functions as it is like but nothing comes on display, many time i have to pick up call just swiping on screen when nothing comes on screen)and ultimately i have to restart. The phone is not able to boot if the memory card is in slot. And after this update my phone is not able to read memory card .:crying::crying::crying::crying:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Did you perform a hard reset after the update?

Have had no issues with this build and my SD (640)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
After the update many a times it happen, That my device don't wake up after pressing lock key(Meaning it functions as it is like but nothing comes on display, many time i have to pick up call just swiping on screen when nothing comes on screen)and ultimately i have to restart. The phone is not able to boot if the memory card is in slot. And after this update my phone is not able to read memory card .:crying::crying::crying::crying:

could be a device specific bug, if remains unsolved consider switching / rolling back to public build using WDRT.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster