win 10 mobile Missing features

Mehrdad Aria

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi, i am on build 14965 and some important features is needed, pls help me and vote to this suggestions:

4G only option is removed from previous builds, MS should add this option again
Link

Flip to silence for Alarm & Clock app (even my Nokia 500 have this feature)
Link

Thanks

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i am on build 14965 and some important features is needed, pls help me and vote to this suggestions:

Link

Link

Thanks

I understand your issues, and I support you. :) although non of them are useful for me. :p
my carrier doesn't allow anything below 4g, so if there aint 4g, I shall get 0 network. as good as "only 4g" . and as of alarms, I find it way too convenient to turn it off by flipping. I always would end up doing that and then not wake up when I was supposed to. haha.

but anyway, as far as there is an option to turn it on/off, I support it. so I shall upvote.
good day! :)

Mehrdad Aria

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
I understand your issues, and I support you. :) although non of them are useful for me. :p
my carrier doesn't allow anything below 4g, so if there aint 4g, I shall get 0 network. as good as "only 4g" . and as of alarms, I find it way too convenient to turn it off by flipping. I always would end up doing that and then not wake up when I was supposed to. haha.

but anyway, as far as there is an option to turn it on/off, I support it. so I shall upvote.
good day! :)

thank you bro :smile:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Link

Link

Thanks

On your phone use the Feedback app to suggest each of these additions. If they get enough upvotes or are deemed important then MS devs may even reply to your threads. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa