Devices stuck on 14965 due to 14977 bug CANNOT see 15007

Saijin_Naib

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
My wife's CricKet L650 is stuck right now -_-
Trying a whole slew of workarounds to get it on 15007 like my L640, but nothing has worked thus far.

vishalrao

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Maybe we need to wait for a couple of days for the 15007 build to be really visible in our country or region? I am also facing the same issue on my L650DS (India).

If it does not detect the latest build by this weekend (Sunday) I might just hard reset with WDRT to stable build then re-enroll into fast ring.

Saijin_Naib

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
It's visible in USA right now for Cricket, at least on my L640 without an issue.

I might just reset both phones, put her back on stable, put mine back on stable, and then put the mod packages I need on my L640 to enable Continuum and LED notifications.

Grumble. Another project.

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I too was stuck on 14965, unable to complete the update to 14977 and unable to see 15007 but am finally running 15007 on my Cricket Lumia 650. Using WDRT to revert to the original OS with a clean install, no use of previous backups, then updating to 14393, then joining Insider on the fast ring and selecting Update began the 15007 update, which installed without issue. No stability issues yet but it's only been a few minutes; just installed Windows Central to give my 650 head scratching brethren the details to be in the know.

vishalrao

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Did you try the longer process of reverting with WDRT then re-enrolling for Fast Ring yet?

For me, I haven't dont this and I'm also still stuck for now. Will wait til around the first week of Feb - I'm in no rush :D

xx7774

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem with getting stuck on fast and slow ring updates and store updates. I believe this is to do with Cricket not having released the most recent firmware update.
I have restored using WDRT several times and get the same results each time I try to re-enroll in Windows Insider.
This has been an issue with all updates since 14393.

Estevacio

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys!!!

I am having the same problem,

tried factory settings reset and now i am stuck on 14965 , always tells me my L650 is up to date,´
before this i was stuck on the 14977

have you guys solved it???

Thank you!!!

Tien-Lin Chang

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem with getting stuck on fast and slow ring updates and store updates. I believe this is to do with Cricket not having released the most recent firmware update.
I have restored using WDRT several times and get the same results each time I try to re-enroll in Windows Insider.
This has been an issue with all updates since 14393.

I too stuck at 14393 now, the phone seems works and can see build update in fast ring but it never really let you get it. I wait for two days ended up watch the 100% progress bar and the restart button just never popped up. The store also slow like ****, the download speed is so slow that it tooks few hour to just update the store app itself. My AP set to restart at 4AM everyday, and after the wifi was off the phone itself turns off the wifi and can't be turn on again unless you reboot the phone....

I've changed the region/language/different ring settings and nothing works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss