Windows 10 Mobile build 15031 Discussion (Redstone 2; Fast Ring)

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
1 - The wifi will just stop working and action center won't open the wifi option to connect to a new network. A device restart fixes this.

2 - Recently, one random day, my battery just seemed to drain really quickly, within 4 hours. Luckily I managed to recharge it using my power bank and this has not happened since.

My wifi or Bluetooth buttons in actions Center have not worked for me on my Lumia 650 since I put it on fast ring three builds ago.

I noticed my battery die fast recently also. Upon checking the store, I saw many apps had just updated.

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi all -

Just noticed today on 950XL that the calendar tile is stuck on Friday the 10th. Real observant, aren't I?

I find that adding and deleting a calendar event fixes a stuck live tile. I just add one called test, save it and immediately go back into calendar and delete it.

augustaville

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Kerry2112, I found the same thing accidently last night. I was connected using continuum and added a new appointment and the tile instantly started work again. I had remove and resized the tile multiple times trying to fix it. Who knew just adding one new appointment on the phone would fix it!

augustaville

May 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi-

I also found a new feature yesterday. You can now record videos upside down on your 950xl! If you have the camera button on the right side of your screen the video counter will display on the bottom upside down and your video will save upside down.

Update - today the rotation works again, nevermind!

Erik Latranyi

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950XL Dual-Sim (AT&T)

Bluetooth works for currently paired devices.

Trying to pair a new device is a no-go, per the release instructions.

I am also hoping for a new build soon as I am traveling and cannot pair the phone to my rental car (yes, yes, I shouldn't use this as my daily driver)

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
No new build again today. Not that it matters much to me, at this point I'm only using my 950XL as a bedside clock / ebook reader. :)

https://twitter.com/donasarkar/status/834084972864663552

It is better to wait to have a good build. By the way, I am really liking my new Lumia 950 XL DS, specially camera with auto flash and auto HDR is a great one. My old Lumia 1520 can rest in peace, even I miss a little bigger display and longer lasting battery ...

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Got sick of the auto rotate bug in Edge on the Slow Ring so finally gave in and installed the Fast Ring build on my 950xl. It fixed the autorotate bug in Edge but now my camera doesn't rotate into landscape mode or it does after a soft reset but then the photos app doesn't autorotate. What a mess. Regretting it already but now I really really don't want to have to do a hard reset again and start over. I'll give it another few more days and hope that they release another Fast Ring update as it's been a while since the last

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo