Windows 10 Mobile build 15055 Discussion (Redstone 2; Fast Ring)

Allen Rhodes

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Just grabbed a brand new X3, updated firmware with wdrt, loaded with 15055. Pretty smooth, some glitches like tapping comment on Facebook would close the app even after forced reboot. The biggest glitch.... my SMS aren't syncing, except for my wife but only up to 2/22. Been since Friday evening. I am getting SO god damn tired of this being an issue. I know they are there, I know my settings are correct. My biggest issue is if this keeps happening, how is someone buying a new phone going to react to having no texts restored when the new phone is set up.

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
The store bug is real, as announced. No more app updates, but you can still install new apps. I believe the next "fix" version will come soon, so that bug will not last for long.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
The store bug is real, as announced. No more app updates, but you can still install new apps. I believe the next "fix" version will come soon, so that bug will not last for long.

cwBMj3g.jpg

Nope?

Sent via mTalk on a 950XL

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Not true, I have received CCplayer Pro and Loco Music Player updates today. Viber update was yesterday ...

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft doesn't lie. After a new version of the store app arrived today, it was broken beyond repair. They have announced it and kept their promise.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft doesn't lie. After a new version of the store app arrived today, it was broken beyond repair. They have announced it and kept their promise.
OK, if you say so. I received Store update 11th March -17, so maybe that was a fix ....

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I am pleased to say that I used Groove music today, streamed most of the day to Bluetooth headset and after 12 hours my device is 50% + !! I hope it stays.

950 XL DS No faults with this build so far.....

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Well, I think I will sit this build out, in case I have Store problems. Per Dona Sarkar tweet, they are trying to get a new build out later this week. I'll grab that one, I think (assuming there's one for mobile).

Erik Latranyi

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I am sick and tired of people coming on here making blanket statements about a new build that does not apply to everyone.

Even worse is when they do not list their device in the post.

We need moderators who kick these type of posters out so real testers can participate without the hysteria and emotion from the uneducated boobs.

Lumia 950XL DS Unlocked (AT&T) running 15055 without issues so far.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Even worse is when they do not list their device in the post.

OR, if a poster doesn't want to repeatedly list the device, that they are experiencing an issue with, they could, and should, make sure that their bio (accessible by clicking on their Avatar) has it listed...it could help us, help them...hopefully?

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I had these updates too, some of them updated just fine and some of them joined the "Error, see details" list, which now consists of Store, Feedback hub, OneNote and Outlook Mail&Calendar
That's odd mines updated with no problems

Sent from Idol 4s

Renglal Joute

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
Talking about stores,did any of you ever experience a store bug?like when you tap install it stuck saying "starting download"?or is it my phones hardware?and some(most of them) apps cannot be tap on the home or search results,I am using windows10m anniversary build.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Talking about stores,did any of you ever experience a store bug?like when you tap install it stuck saying "starting download"?or is it my phones hardware?and some(most of them) apps cannot be tap on the home or search results,I am using windows10m anniversary build.
You're in the wrong thread this is for the fast ring, but I've never had that problem on the production or fast ring

Sent from Idol 4s

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
GroupMe failing to install (build 15055, Lumia 950 XL DS), so there is some problem with Store of the latest Insider build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss