05-10-2017 12:01 PM
302 1234 ...
tools
    Can I get someone to try to download either Phonly, Spotify or Mobilepay and tell me if you can open it?

I have lots of apps stuck at "loading..." tried factory resetting, but no dice

I run a lumia 950 with danish localization
    03-21-2017 02:25 PM
    Can I get someone to try to download either Phonly, Spotify or Mobilepay and tell me if you can open it?

I have lots of apps stuck at "loading..." tried factory resetting, but no dice

I run a lumia 950 with danish localization
    I just downloaded and installed Phonly. Logged in too. No problem at all. Well, just an half hour ago, I could not do anything with Store (it was probably a server problem), but Store is OK now.
    03-21-2017 02:40 PM
    Store just updated my end

Sent via mTalk on a 950XL
    03-21-2017 02:55 PM
    I'm having problems with the battery status indicator. My 950 was on charge during the update and after it updated (and all apps also updated), it was showing as 100% charged. I took it off charge, switched the device off and straight on again, then battery level was showing 83%.

I put it on charge again and then took it off just before I went to have a shower (I don't like to leave a phone on charge when I'm not around, just in case 🔥) and it had gone up to 94% by that time. I've come down from having my shower, and it's now showing 100% without having been on charge!

Anyone else noticing anything similar?

Sent from mTalk
    03-21-2017 03:02 PM
    I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID EARLIER about call and sms history not being fully fixed.

I think it stopped pulling down history because of the Live Accounts services being down....

It's currently pulling down all my super old stuff now. :D

Now go finish fixing all the other stuff Microsoft.
    03-21-2017 03:06 PM
    Hi All -

With today's update, I can no longer pair a Bluetooth device. If I start from my SP3, I can find my 950xl and a screen shows a number on the SP3. On the 950xl side, a flash happens and you cannot confirm the code. If you start from the 950XL side, you do not get to the second screen asking for Bluetooth, wireless, etc.
    My Bluetooth availability is gone as well. I cannot re-pair my phone to my car system. Settings-Devices-Bluetooth just flashes and closes again. SIGH. I guess I could factory reset or just wait for the next build.
    Joe920 likes this.
    03-21-2017 03:14 PM
    950XL, DS, US:

Strange thing happen about an hour or so ago, I received a phone call via my landline, which is set to forward all calls to my 950XL; the landline rung one time before the call was re-directed to the 950XL, that rang a half a ring and them immediately went into convulsions :O (vibrating, and some kind a continuous electrical audio noise, like an alarm of some sort), had to do a soft reset to shut it up! after the soft reset, all seems to be well:) I don't know what caused it, I guess it could be any number of things...but, I will keep it on my radar.

Other than that, I've not come across any other issues, Store just updated...OH! I just remember, my battery seemed to drop like a brick... its been doing great last couple of weeks, but I just happened to notice after the soft reset, to get rid of that ear piercing sound, my battery was showing 20% which struck me as odd, so I will keep that on the radar too.

Cheers!
    Kerry2112 likes this.
    03-21-2017 03:15 PM
    Hmph. Looks like Outlook mail sync isn't working, either. It shows up on my phone and usually shows up on my PC on or about the same time. Not today. UGH.
    03-21-2017 03:19 PM
    Hmph. Looks like Outlook mail sync isn't working, either. It shows up on my phone and usually shows up on my PC on or about the same time. Not today. UGH.
    https://twitter.com/Office365Status/...65974870294529 they had issues, I had issues on my iOS too, but all is solved it seems.
    03-21-2017 03:23 PM
    Wow, i can replicate the bluetooth issue, it is disappointing.
    03-21-2017 03:33 PM
    Microsoft Account WAS down worldwide — affecting Outlook, Windows Store, OneDrive, and more [Updated]
    https://mspoweruser.com/msa-down/
    03-21-2017 03:38 PM
    My Bluetooth availability is gone as well. I cannot re-pair my phone to my car system. Settings-Devices-Bluetooth just flashes and closes again. SIGH. I guess I could factory reset or just wait for the next build.
    a factory reset fixed it, but it's a pain ...
    03-21-2017 04:19 PM
    I'm trying not to go the factory reset route, but my impatience may get the better of me. :)
    03-21-2017 04:24 PM
    This build required a second restart to enable insider.
    Issues so far. The bug in Edge where the keyboard doesn't pop up when trying to enter text into a web-form is much more prevalent in this build. My workaround of hitting the url bar then going back to the webform no longer works either. I've found no way to bring up the keyboard. I've also had 2 instances so far of my device locking up as well as my alarm not going off this morning. Also still have the SD card error that plagues the HP Elite X3 US.
    quek9 likes this.
    03-21-2017 04:48 PM
    My Lumia 650 seems to be working ok. Though not as fluid as my 650 on production ring.
    03-21-2017 05:24 PM
    Trying it out on my 950 XL, so far no problems....I'll take my 950 with in case it has a meltdown like mft1380's had.
    03-21-2017 08:06 PM
    stuck on red screen with the 2 arrows that make that square for about...all damn day. I got everything ready to go if it ever recognizes my phone. just turns off and right to the red screen of eternity and doesn't brink of the small microsoft logo on initial start up. I'm damn stumped and my phone is at 98% as I looked up my microsoft account to see if I could do anything to help me there.
    03-21-2017 08:45 PM
    Idk, cuz mine isn't going back that far. Oldest is late February.....
    There's a setting to sync . I think by default it's set to sync only a month

Sent from Idol 4s
    Allen Rhodes likes this.
    03-21-2017 10:04 PM
    I'm still missing texts from feb 22nd thru march 13. I've ran every fast build, never turned off sync, and only noticed because I picked up an elite x3 and it only restored to the 22nd of feb. hoping that all his issue was, but man I'm getting tired of the SMS sync issues.
    03-21-2017 11:07 PM
    The "Add Bluetooth or other device" button does nothing again (crashes?). Lumia 950 can pair with previously added devices, but adding new one does not work. The devices settings pages fail in so many ways. Just go to "NFC", change "Tap to share" and then press on gear at the page header (and not usual back button). Now go to Devices/NFC again. Instead of opening page you will get "Loading../Resuming.." and page crash.
    03-22-2017 02:33 AM
    The "Add Bluetooth or other device" button does nothing again (crashes?). Lumia 950 can pair with previously added devices, but adding new one does not work. The devices settings pages fail in so many ways. Just go to "NFC", change "Tap to share" and then press on gear at the page header (and not usual back button). Now go to Devices/NFC again. Instead of opening page you will get "Loading../Resuming.." and page crash.
    Have u tried a hard reset? I've seen that has fixed the issue on some phones

Sent from Idol 4s
    03-22-2017 03:11 AM
    No, I have not tried hard reset (and not planning to). But since there were BT related changes in 15063 (for certain car BT systems) and adding devices was fixed after 15031 disaster and I am almost sure it worked in 15055, I assume this is yet another regression in recent code.
    03-22-2017 04:05 AM
    I'm still missing texts from feb 22nd thru march 13. I've ran every fast build, never turned off sync, and only noticed because I picked up an elite x3 and it only restored to the 22nd of feb. hoping that all his issue was, but man I'm getting tired of the SMS sync issues.
    I had the same issue and the missing texts loaded last evening.
    03-22-2017 05:38 AM
    950XL, DS, US:

Strange thing happen about an hour or so ago, I received a phone call via my landline, which is set to forward all calls to my 950XL; the landline rung one time before the call was re-directed to the 950XL, that rang a half a ring and them immediately went into convulsions :O (vibrating, and some kind a continuous electrical audio noise, like an alarm of some sort), had to do a soft reset to shut it up! after the soft reset, all seems to be well:) I don't know what caused it, I guess it could be any number of things...but, I will keep it on my radar.
    I haven't seen this issue on the current build, but it HAS happened to me on past Fast Ring builds. Basically, the phone freezes and, if it happens to be vibrating and/or sounding a tone at that moment, it will continue doing so until reset. My guess is that the "continuous electrical audio noise" you heard was one note of your ring tone playing continuously.

I had this happen to me once in a public washroom when my hands were, um, otherwise engaged. Quite embarrassing...
    mtf1380 likes this.
    03-22-2017 07:19 AM
    I have had this " continuous electrical audio noise " in previous builds 2 or 3 times, in one or two of them i could answer the c all.
    I have lumia 950 with no bluetooth problems.
    Mobile hotspot is working better but in 10% of cases phone restart is needed.
    Back up process takes toooo long to finish in last 3 builds.
    I had also one random reboot yesterday while the phone was locked.
    03-22-2017 08:26 AM
302 1234 ...