I have once again signed up for Windows Insider&downloaded the app but all it says is go to phone settings. Do I even need it? Also now it no longer shows the ring section for previews etc. wtf?
    Second issue Ive done everything suggested to get the Windows 10 Creator update & my phone is on the list of accepted phones. Yet it still doesn't show it's available. What do I do to get it? Is it because I can't change ring selection or what? I REALLY want it asap because it's about time MS added more security features etc. Someone please help a basically computer illeterate person lol. ๐Ÿ™‚
    04-15-2017 06:10 PM
    If it's any consolation, I don't have it either.
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-19-2017 01:49 PM
    I have once again signed up for Windows Insider&downloaded the app but all it says is go to phone settings. Do I even need it? Also now it no longer shows the ring section for previews etc. wtf?
    Second issue Ive done everything suggested to get the Windows 10 Creator update & my phone is on the list of accepted phones. Yet it still doesn't show it's available. What do I do to get it? Is it because I can't change ring selection or what? I REALLY want it asap because it's about time MS added more security features etc. Someone please help a basically computer illeterate person lol.
    If you phone is on the list you don't need the insider

Microsoft says the update is rolling out in waves, so if you don't see the Creators Update for your supported handset just yet, don't worry. Update availability can also depend on the manufacturer, model, country or region, mobile operator or service provider, or the specific installed software.
    04-28-2017 08:52 PM
    Second issue Ive done everything suggested to get the Windows 10 Creator update & my phone is on the list of accepted phones. Yet it still doesn't show it's available. What do I do to get it? Is it because I can't change ring selection or what? I REALLY want it asap because it's about time MS added more security features etc. Someone please help a basically computer illeterate person lol. ๐Ÿ™‚
    If you phone is on the list you don't need the insider

Microsoft says the update is rolling out in waves, so if you don't see the Creators Update for your supported handset just yet, don't worry. Update availability can also depend on the manufacturer, model, country or region, mobile operator or service provider, or the specific installed software.
    04-28-2017 08:52 PM