Windows 10 Mobile build 15215 Discussion (Redstone 3; Fast Ring)

trevywankenobi

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Having some serious issues with battery drain and the device getting quite hot. 950 XL DS unlocked build 15215. No I haven't tried a hard reset because I have a lot of apps that aren't in the store anymore and don't want to lose them. Was working amazing the previous build.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Having some serious issues with battery drain and the device getting quite hot. 950 XL DS unlocked build 15215. No I haven't tried a hard reset because I have a lot of apps that aren't in the store anymore and don't want to lose them. Was working amazing the previous build.

Which apps are you worried about losing? Sometimes when they are not in the store anymore, you can still re-download them, as long as you already had them.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
This build had been running great on my phone until today. It has randomly rebooted 6 times today. Twice while it was just sitting next to me on the desk...

Kerry2112

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Very late to the party on this build but I installed it last night. So far, no issues on my 950XL DS and standby battery life is outstanding. I'm at 98% after unplugging three hours ago (and that's with some light usage!)

Looking forward to the next build (today, I hope). Curious to see if we will finally see any new features.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Very late to the party on this build but I installed it last night. So far, no issues on my 950XL DS and standby battery life is outstanding. I'm at 98% after unplugging three hours ago (and that's with some light usage!)

Looking forward to the next build (today, I hope). Curious to see if we will finally see any new features.

I am also hoping for a new build today. The last one worked great at first but seemed to get worse with each passing day.

pgoelz

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
no new build day again, but so far, this build has been pretty solid :)

L950, ATT
Am I the only one with the occasional failure to reconnect to WiFi? This is a long time issue with many past builds and I (again) gave up and reverted to the released CU build since if I don't notice I am not on WiFi when I should be, I use up my cell data. That is not acceptable for my daily driver and never EVER happens on my Android (Nexus 5X) phone.

Paul

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
L950, ATT
Am I the only one with the occasional failure to reconnect to WiFi? This is a long time issue with many past builds and I (again) gave up and reverted to the released CU build since if I don't notice I am not on WiFi when I should be, I use up my cell data. That is not acceptable for my daily driver and never EVER happens on my Android (Nexus 5X) phone.

Paul

Yes! And sometimes it says I am connected but when I go to the wifi screen it says "connected, no internet" and it is using my cellular data instead. Very frustrating...

pgoelz

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes! And sometimes it says I am connected but when I go to the wifi screen it says "connected, no internet" and it is using my cellular data instead. Very frustrating...

Well, at least there are two of us ;) I have very mixed feelings after reading their "Tale of two kernels". I guess only a very few "one off" issues get that kind of intensive treatment. The rest go into the round file unless thousands report the same issue. Sorry if I sound bitter.... I'm just weary of waiting for Windows 10 mobile to get better. All I see so far is additional useless fru-fru.

Paul

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Well, at least there are two of us ;) I have very mixed feelings after reading their "Tale of two kernels". I guess only a very few "one off" issues get that kind of intensive treatment. The rest go into the round file unless thousands report the same issue. Sorry if I sound bitter.... I'm just weary of waiting for Windows 10 mobile to get better. All I see so far is additional useless fru-fru.

Paul

Hopefully the idea of "feature2" is to fix those nagging issues before re-introducing W10M back into RS3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb