Anyone with a Lumia 730?

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I upgraded to the insider preview 15063 sometime earlier on my 730 but had to rollback to anniversary update as the phone did not ring during some phone calls. It randomly ignored the calls and when I went into the Phone app it showed notification that I had missed a call that it never showed! So now after release of the Creators update and its recent bug fix updates, has anyone with a lumia 730 or any other device for that matter had/have this problem? I am thinking about jumping into the release preview ring(by using the registry edit of coarse).

Reason for me wanting to update is the new Fluent Design. I like it so much and want to have a feel of it on my device. And if the newer builds still ignore calls then I would have to back to W8.1 and back which would take almost 3-4 hours. Thanks in advance!

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Windows mobile is a very buggy software. I have a 730 as well and all those strange things may or may not go away only with a hard reset.

Take a half day off and setup your phone again. Worked for me, now running 297 in release preview.

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Windows mobile is a very buggy software. I have a 730 as well and all those strange things may or may not go away only with a hard reset.

Take a half day off and setup your phone again. Worked for me, now running 297 in release preview.

So you do not have that missed calls issue? Glad to see that. I did try a hard reset last time after updating to 15063 build and tried it out for more than a week but then I just gave up on the unreliability of the phone calls.

I will update my phone and give it a try again. Thanks!

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Phone calls are one of the few things which always worked on my phone. Make sure the ringer level is not on zero.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa