W10M - New features listed (compared to WP8.1)

Jezza

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 for Phones - list of new features

Thanks for that. I do have a Onedrive account, but It's nice to be able to do it on the fly. So if I walk in the house with my headphones, I just hit the sync button and the music I'm already listening to on my headphones transfers to my Xbox and speakers.

Qais Abu-Hasan

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site

I'd like the make receiving files via Bluetooth with one tap (accept it only once) not accept every file by its own

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

I want more lively live tiles active all at once and I want them to update more often.

I also want tapping on a live tile or a pop up alert, to take you to THAT story or message?

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site

PPTP VPN support in latest. In the drop down anyway... not yet tried a connection.

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site

The voice recognition software on windows 10 10149 is amazing!

You can now say comma, period, question mark etc and it converts them to symbols, and the voice recognition keeps listening after each sentence so you can keep typing more sentences without having to press the button again! Wow what a huge improvement over the way windows phone 8.1 was working!

Trq20

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

I found that double tap the navbar to turn off the screen is now new feature in this build.

stefanorickeets

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
In the latest build (10149) I noticed that we can now swipe down again from the action center to access all quick toggles (double swipe down like how it's done in Lollipop).

borhan48

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I can still send any file I want via bluetooth in WP8.1. but question is can I find any file received via bluetooth? Or it gets vanished as like WP8.1?

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Is it possible to save attachments to SD card from mail?
Didn't test it from mail app but from edge while downloading or saving picture you are offered to choose what service to use and where to save, if you choose to save it on device, file manager will be launched and you'll be able to browse through and save it wherever you want so I guess it will be pretty much the same with mail app...

marcox92

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Does someone have trouble installing Preview build on Lumia 640 XL ? With 10166 its my third try and phone does not work at all; have to restore to regular build; very ciruois; on A Lumia 930 it works pretty well

Xrzysiek

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Does someone have trouble installing Preview build on Lumia 640 XL ? With 10166 its my third try and phone does not work at all; have to restore to regular build; very ciruois; on A Lumia 930 it works pretty well

Installed on my 640XL without any problems

Is USB OTG supposed to be working on 10166 build because it's not on my 930
it doesn't even recognise mouse or keyboard

also on my 640XL USB OTG (mouse and keyboard) not working

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb