Share your W10M Start Screens and Backgrounds!

TMessy

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
The clock is Perfect Clock.
And I made the lockscreen in Photoshop. Just a quick circle crop on a photo, add some shadow, add the text below, set some opacity-stuffs and bam! Your very own lockscreen.
I must admit, however, that I stole my lockscreen idea from an app that got pulled from the store awhile back called, "10Lock". So all creativity credit towards them. Hope the app gets put back on, had some other cool ones "themes" as well.

cheers.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Here's my new background and start screen. I had posted this previously but due to the "attachment" mess of this site, I deleted the previous post and am posting it once again. The only thing I wish is that there should have been opaque tiles too :cry:

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited:

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Any idea why some MS apps are transparent and others aren't?

It totally depends on the developers. If they pack in transparent PNGs, the app's tile is transparent. So, it's Microsoft's decision to keep some apps' tiles opaque. They can make them transparent too, if they want.

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
An other take
948e1e2a59f232251ca5976b7956d106.png

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
mnsiw I like your style.. Can you share the background and tell me what apps you use for time and weather?Thank you!

Thanks Gioref :)
Background is from Windows 10 lock screen images. Clock app is Live Tile Clock 8.1 and weather app is Weather Premium.
lake_s.jpg

Anthony112409p

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Here's my new background and start screen. I had posted this previously but due to the "attachment" mess of this site, I deleted the previous post and am posting it once again. The only thing I wish is that there should have been opaque tiles too :cry:

View attachment 117918 View attachment 117919 View attachment 117920 View attachment 117921

Hey Deepak, I was wondering how you make those headers? I have looked at several apps that offer text tiles, but cannot seem to find one that looks quite as awesome as yours! Thanks.

aienjell

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey Deepak, I was wondering how you make those headers? I have looked at several apps that offer text tiles, but cannot seem to find one that looks quite as awesome as yours! Thanks.

Pretty sure he's using headertiles. It can make the same type he's using and has tons of options.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb