Share your W10M Start Screens and Backgrounds!

Torontonian22

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Here's mine on the 930. Still a few issues with some tiles, especially the rendering of the msn weather app that's still pretty blurry, the rest looks ok. Still not a big fan of how the transparency is handled (I'd rather have a blurred styled transparency or at least the option to choose that) but if you have a clean background, it's not too bad either. Just harder to find the right balance between colourful/legibility/not boring

device shot.jpeg

Last edited:

Arievl

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I had tested builds of the mobile version earlier, but used the recovery tool to go back as they were to buggy. Despite all the troubles I read here, after installing Windows 10 on all my devices (the previews had been running on my tablet, two laptops have been updated last week) I wanted the same experience on my phone to. So I decided not to wait the few days till build 10240+ comes out but to update now to build 10166. And I must say, it works like a charme. Haven't experienced any of the bugs mentioned here, it is a smooth ride on my 735.

briang11

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Here's mine on the 930. Still a few issues with some tiles, especially the rendering of the msn weather app that's still pretty blurry, the rest looks ok. Still not a big fan of how the transparency is handled (I'd rather have a blurred styled transparency or at least the option to choose that) but if you have a clean background, it's not too bad either. Just harder to find the right balance between colourful/legibility/not boring

View attachment 110089
Could you share the original picture, please:)?

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
After having to do a reinstall last night, decided to keep it simple for now.
68a26d50a71407118acee6d96b95b0b1.png

Surfing around the rings of Saturn. Lumia 1320.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)