Share your W10M Start Screens and Backgrounds!

abhirajsoni

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
p69SMan.jpg
G47ma1H.jpg
It's gorgeous, would you mind sharing it ☺ ?

Sure. I am sharing the wallpaper.

Sent from mTalk

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey Deepak, I was wondering how you make those headers? I have looked at several apps that offer text tiles, but cannot seem to find one that looks quite as awesome as yours! Thanks.

Pretty sure he's using headertiles. It can make the same type he's using and has tons of options.

It's actually Group Tiles. I doubt if Headertiles lets you add the sub-captions also. I had used both of them and finally uninstalled the Headertiles.

aienjell

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
It's actually Group Tiles. I doubt if Headertiles lets you add the sub-captions also. I had used both of them and finally uninstalled the Headertiles.

Gonna check that one out too, thanks Deepak. Headertiles does allow sub captions, btw. Was going to send a pic of my headers as they are near identical to yours but for some odd reason none of my new screenshots or pictures will show up in the photos app...

Tapiozona

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
PhoneBackground.jpg

Ive had basically every windows phone possible (Titan, Focus S, Titan 2, 920, 1520 (x3, damn screens), 640, 950xl) and it's damn refreshing to finally have good customization options. Live tiles were getting a bit stale but now it feels like a completely new OS with windows 10. With the new look and my leather mozo back I'm going to have the snazziest phone on the planet.

FaisalST32

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 118742

Ive had basically every windows phone possible (Titan, Focus S, Titan 2, 920, 1520 (x3, damn screens), 640, 950xl) and it's damn refreshing to finally have good customization options. Live tiles were getting a bit stale but now it feels like a completely new OS with windows 10. With the new look and my leather mozo back I'm going to have the snazziest phone on the planet.

Could you share the awesome wallpaper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb