Share your W10M Start Screens and Backgrounds!

drufranco

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
This is my 735 (I used a different phone though because there wasn't an option for the fluorescent Verizon red one).
Each folder opens and the icons are all centered as well. Got some inspiration from some of the previous posters.
Pretty simple with no scrolling, unless you open a folder.
lock.jpgmain.jpg

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
76bf19ec2e388145f0d99c185f19fbf4.png

One more from my 735! ☺

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
That's cool. Do you use it like that all the time or you made it just for some time?
I used that particular one for about a week, I really enjoy changing the layouts of my start, and recently the builds have been coming no more than two weeks apart so I always hard reset after updating and that gives me the opportunity to change it quite often!!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I used that particular one for about a week, I really enjoy changing the layouts of my start, and recently the builds have been coming no more than two weeks apart so I always hard reset after updating and that gives me the opportunity to change it quite often!!

I am still stuck on the same layout which I had created after too much thinking. Creative ideas come to my mind only once :unhappy: You are lucky in that matter.

Anyone else having trouble attaching photos through the tapatalk app?

Your photos aren't visible in Windows Central app because it doesn't support attachments.

Last edited:

aienjell

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I am still stuck on the same layout which I had created after too much thinking. Creative ideas come to my mind only once :unhappy: You are lucky in that matter.

Your photos aren't visible in Windows Central app because it doesn't support attachments.

Lol, I know. I use the tapatalk classic app to view and post to Windows Central forums. Guessing it's my data plan/service area causing problems.

Deepu M

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 mobile doesn't even have lot of customization features like the other platforms. But it's amazing to see how nicely people customize it with the minimum option we have available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss