Share your W10M Start Screens and Backgrounds!

Hildr

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Someone told me W10M start screen is a mess with too much information... so I made this to copy his android. Not bad, but tiles are better:
sgL7EFI.png

Anyway I love that wallpaper on start screen are no longer blurry since the AU

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Same things some people say to me because I have so much stuff on my stay screen, but I don't care, and in fact - it all looks really nice to me. 8) I have everything easy to reach, and it looks good to me. I do have a lot if tiles on my start screen, but they are in the right order. :)

You did a good job with that!

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

Tiiger88

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Someone told me W10M start screen is a mess with too much information... so I made this to copy his android. Not bad, but tiles are better:
http://i.imgur.com/sgL7EFI.png?2

Anyway I love that wallpaper on start screen are no longer blurry since the AU

What resolution picture you use? I tried almost 100 wallpapers, but they always zooming in and go off center. They call it "parallax effect" but in my opinion, it's an issue. Second thing is, how is it possible to put tiles in lower part of screen....?

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I don't have any thing fancy, but I don't see how you can have any more detailed then this. I'm just a newbie in the computer world. There are millions of these and you smart dudes can even make your own. :wink:I like to change mine often. This is awesome IMHO!

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    351.3 KB · Views: 19

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
If You don't like that one! How about this one. Are we having fun yet!:wink: LMAO! Hope this works! I used this one time and scared the xxxx out of my wife. We share a Toshiba laptop. Life is good!:wink:

Attachments

• Capture76JPG.gif
    Capture76JPG.gif
    87.4 KB · Views: 236

Dano91

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
bluekalo has inspired me with his start screen so I made some minimalistic variation of it:

wp_ss_20161103_0022.jpg

In the far top right corner is an invisible folder tile which after tapping will expand and show the rest of the start screen:

wp_ss_20161103_0023.jpg

On 650's Amoled black it looks really great imho.

Last edited:

Joshua Welch1

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Do you have a link to that owl wallpaper? I've really been wanting it.

Originally posted by Dano91
bluekalo has inspired me with his start screen so I made some minimalistic variation of it:

attachment.php

In the far top right corner is an invisible folder tile which after tapping will expand and show the rest of the start screen:

attachment.php

On 650's Amoled black it looks really great imho.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720