Share your W10M Start Screens and Backgrounds!

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Nice start screen! By the way, what calendar app do you use, and what weather app is that?

Pozdrav iz Novog Sada. :)

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone
It's the Chronos Calendar +, has really great live tile customization options. The weather app is Appy Weather, I instantly fell in love with the tile when I've seen it in a*Windows Central article about weather apps :smile:

Pozdrav od zemljaka iz inostranstva :)

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Not sure if relevant but from today on I decided this is going to be my background for Continuum
uWCRPdP.jpg

Sent from mTalk

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
It's the Chronos Calendar +, has really great live tile customization options. The weather app is Appy Weather, I instantly fell in love with the tile when I've seen it in a*Windows Central article about weather apps :smile:

Pozdrav od zemljaka iz inostranstva :)
I agree, both apps have great tiles. I have tried Chronos long time ago, but I didn't know about Appy Weather. It had really interesting tile, and the interface appears to be great too!
My Alcatel Idol 4s ... kind of boring, but works for me.
This is far from boring, but you could make it more interesting pretty easily! I assume that you prefer to see stuff as easily as possible, same goes for me. I will post my start screen to show you how I managed to accomplish that.

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
In honour of Eugene Cernan, the last man on the moon who passed away aged 82.
http://i.imgur.com/nrXqfk0.jpg
How did you put the battery status on the lock screen? Which app do you use for that?
Sent from mTalk
http://i.imgur.com/xGzSRk4.jpg

Good ol' boring look. 😀

Sent from mTalk
O, hello my Yugoslav friend!😁 It does look good how you made it.😉

Here's what I made on my moms phone.😄

KHYLgHK.png

5PhdVzL.png

Her primary phone is an Android HTC phone, but she uses this one for playing games and stuff like that, and I'm slowly teaching her how to use this one. In few months I would get her a new phone, and we shall see if that's going be an Android or Windows.😄 She had been resilient by now.😁 Dad's already on Windows and he likes it.😎 Though on the other hand it would be better to have at least one Android in the house.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss