Project Astoria Tools Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
ooooh, this is certainly a game changer.... now i really cant wait for windows 10.... now it makes way more sense.

SamJHannan

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
So is there a definitive answer as to whether snap chat works? Probably the only app that would convince me to upgrade to the insider preview as I've heard it's still unstable and I don't fancy losing any data if at all possible.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So is there a definitive answer as to whether snap chat works? Probably the only app that would convince me to upgrade to the insider preview as I've heard it's still unstable and I don't fancy losing any data if at all possible.

There is no Google Play Services so you won't be able to toss in any ol' Snapchat APK.

Assuming it'll work, you'll probably have to make do with an outdated version. I'd check out Crackberry forums on this as they're in a similar boat.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Guys...

I understand the excitement. Careful with outside links when material exists in-house at Mobile Nations sites that can be referenced.

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Link to Mobile Nations Stories Only - Please link all related stories to the appropriate Mobile Nations blog. For example, if you are talking about a new Android device that just came out... Link to the story on the Android Central blog, instead of some other site. Chances are we wrote it first, better, and deserve a little love. In addition, do not copy and paste stories in their entirety. Writers (from all sites) work hard, and deserve proper credit. We reserve the right to remove links to posts or close threads linking to articles similar to those published.

plantroon

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
(those are images at gyazo, I can't post links yet just registered now to say this)
If anyone tech savvy .. like .. really tech savvy could help with this. I think it might be possible to get read permission on the wim file containing android subsystem. Then we can basically flash google services into it xD (like gapps package on cyanogenmod)

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I've tried it too and it works, however 9gag has some broken sounds when tapping and Polar Flow won't even connect :) .. Anyways.. Hah.. Always wanted to try this out, but now when its available I don't know what to install at all :D .. I got used to WP/WM design.. I like Lolipop pure Android and Material design on my Android devices, but on Windows it just doesn't seem fit right .. I'll try to install a Browser like Opera Mobile or Firefox and see what happens :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05