W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Me too noone is reported its just rumour... I think update may starts on next Tuesday 19th.. Microsoft India twitter account is always first in saying about the update date now even they don't know .

Yes! MS update dates and rumours have becoming like the 'dates' quoted for 'when the world will end' that keeps on extending year after year.

instantk

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Even MS is fed up with us clicking "check for updates". Hence, it has given us UPDATE ADVISOR -A PRANK APP :p

This app existed even at the time of denim...and I don't think its prank..

I checked out the w10m & wp8.1 OS comparison on youtube and watching that made me less interested in getting 10 now... I was only getting anxious to try it out...once it is out maybe I would start posting complaints....w10m does remove certain good features of wp8.1 ...

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I think Microsoft will be released REDSTONE update which will be after final and official update for mobile devices.
Hope Redstone update will make huge feature such as
1.background download
2.better lock screen
etc........

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I think Microsoft will be released REDSTONE update which will be after final and official update for mobile devices.
Hope Redstone update will make huge feature such as
1.background download
2.better lock screen
etc........

ooooooooooooooooooo! Seems interesting? When? 2026?

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Seems W10M is expected to roll out to masses from Jan 18th. Rolling out to small regions like the poland which wudnt happen, was a miscommunication they beleive.

Davis Rayler

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
That is exactly what i am thinking ahahhahah they're just gonna cancel the whole thing U.U i mean, it feels SO unfinished even the finished version (10586)

venki m

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Small story...:
Boy : I love u
Girl : Me too
Boy gives Lumia 930 to the girl as a gift.
GIRL : How sweet... Thank you... Hmm darling it does not have windows 10 update.
Boy happily says : We will welcome windows 10 update when our child goes to college....
Girl: That's sweet ... We will wait together....

Boy , girl and child wait for windows 10 update... Waiting.. waiting...waiting... Now the child has a child who is going to college still no update....
:) :p.....

ak_r7

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
MS is just playing with us.. I don't see W10M coming before march..So people don't get your hopes high :winktongue:
## If anyone get the update, please do notify us ##
:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre