W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianGuy_eH

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Everytime I open explorer on 7 I get a message upgrade to 10. Now MS has made a strategy that, depending on user settings, the OS will download the compatible version of 10 to their PC along with other updates and install it automatically, no matter you want or not.

And even I never have any negative,reviews on MS attitude on desktops. Its never as pathetic as mobile

Well I do agree they shouldn't have forced it on it's users, their numbers would have been lower than it is now.

Dellboy2012

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
It will be packed with other updates but won't be automatically installed without your consent.

On topic:
.71 is on slow ring, as planned. We're close now.

venki m

May 8, 2015
Visit site
It will be packed with other updates but won't be automatically installed without your consent.

On topic:
.71 is on slow ring, as planned. We're close now.

Still need to wait.. It's not close the release is far far away... Microsoft will be releasing another insider build .105... So wait is on.

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Guys, the weirdest thing happened. I went to my local Microsoft store and asked if they had any idea when the update would roll out. The lady says, "Probably next year." How is that even feasible? How are these Microsoft employees so out of wack?

TheSteve87

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Guys, the weirdest thing happened. I went to my local Microsoft store and asked if they had any idea when the update would roll out. The lady says, "Probably next year." How is that even feasible? How are these Microsoft employees so out of wack?

they are literally trained to avoid this kind of questions :D

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Else, her twitter account woud be bombarded with 'When In India' or 'When in 730'. She was intelligent enough to put it to next year :p, that too probably.

Well you should have asked her, possible or probably? :D

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
they are literally trained to avoid this kind of questions :D

Yeah but that's not avoiding, its lying to a customer. Microsoft said themselves this year.... So is she avoiding the question or is she not in touch? I mean, I knew I wasn't going to get the answer I was looking for, but I ask everytime I go :D

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Else, her twitter account woud be bombarded with 'When In India' or 'When in 730'. She was intelligent enough to put it to next year :p, that too probably.

Well you should have asked her, possible or probably? :D
It's probably a very conservative answer too :p. "next year, if we're lucky"

It'll probably come out on android as a skin or something or IOS as an app experience first before it comes out on WP as an actual OS update. :p

Asif Muhammad

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
what is meant by carrier allows you to update the firmware of your device? i have no carrier in my cell phone and have upgrade my phones firmware ? what are you saying ?

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
what is meant by carrier allows you to update the firmware of your device? i have no carrier in my cell phone and have upgrade my phones firmware ? what are you saying ?

Without a carrier you can't make telephone calls. If you have a cell phone, you very likely have a carrier offering you wireless service.

What is carrier network? - Definition from WhatIs.com

All carriers regulate, to some extent, the types of devices allowed on their network. In some countries like the U.S. such regulations are commonplace. In most other countries there is far less regulation, and in some countries governments have disallowed that sort of thing entirely (in the interest of promoting a free market).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium