W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
After seeing the "updateadvisor" app from Microsoft going live in the store, it can be assumed that the update is coming real soon.

I downloaded it and I have to say its an impressive app. Now I haven't been able to fully utilise it as the update hasn't become available yet but it is a bit better looking then the generic "phone update" in the settings area.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm talking about country variants which is controlled directly by Microsoft
As mentioned already, with a country variant you will usually get updates later than others. You'll almost never be amongst the first. At least that is how it's been so far.

Hanging out here, expecting to be one of the first, will probably lead to disappointments too.

Alexandre Coelho

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Brasil is one of the biggest markets for Windows Phones and so far,no updates here!so,i dont believe they would ''prefer'' to release the update to this or that country!

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I think all news related to getting official update are fake,as even single person is not confirmed.

Me too noone is reported its just rumour... I think update may starts on next Tuesday 19th.. Microsoft India twitter account is always first in saying about the update date now even they don't know .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786