W10M release dates? Answers inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

george404

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Hi people!
Let's hope this build (10586.71) passes all the tests.
Gabe Aul said on twitter:

Untitled.jpg

If not.... we'll wait for a better one...

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
What I'm saying is its only a rumor.

Exactly, but that's not all you are saying. You also said it wasn't a tweet that set this rumour off, but rather a forum post. I don't think that is correct. That's why I suggested looking at the first post, which links to the WCentral article, which links to the tweet (the original source). Sorry for the confusion.

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Exactly, but that's not all you are saying. You also said it wasn't a tweet that set this rumour off, but rather a forum post. I don't think that is correct. That's why I suggested looking at the first post, which links to the WCentral article, which links to the tweet (the original source). Sorry for the confusion.

Tweet or no tweet, they both came from telecom right? Sorry if I made a mess.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Tweet or no tweet, they both came from telecom right?
Well, you initially claimed the exact opposite:
It WASN'T even a statement made by telecom
so I now have no idea where the post came from. Since you didn't provide a link (and I don't know what post you are claiming to be the source of the rumour) I have no way of checking for myself which of those two mutually exclusive statements is true.

The thing is, in the first post I'm linking to all relevant information/sources. You're disputing the correctness about what the source is, which is why I'm "fussing over details", despite us both fundamentally agreeing with one another.

In a nutshell... a link would be helpful. Look at it this way... in most other cases I don't consider it worthwhile to even ask 😏

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Well, you initially claimed the exact opposite:

so I now have no idea where the post came from. Since you didn't provide a link (and I don't know what post you are claiming to be the source of the rumour) I have no way of checking for myself which of those two mutually exclusive statements is true.

The thing is, in the first post I'm linking to all relevant information/sources. You're disputing the correctness about what the source is, which is why I'm "fussing over details", despite us both fundamentally agreeing with one another.

In a nutshell... a link would be helpful. Look at it this way... in most other cases I don't consider it worthwhile to even ask 😏

Whatever... It was an initial agreement I made. You were downplaying the fact that if it didn't come from Microsoft, and it wasn't a confirmed statement from Microsoft, its, as you put it, "BS". But, I'll wave the white flag, futile to continue.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Just Stop fight!!!! Don't be off topic.
There is another ' off topic forum ' option, use that...

Last edited:

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey, honestly I realize I messed up.

Don't wanna make any enemies here. :)

No problem. Personally I didn't think we were arguing either (except at the very end when I was no longer sure). I was just unsuccessfully trying to understand and visa versa. 😉

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Off topic please

Just order INTEX IT-PB 4K Power bank 4000 mah

Input DC 5V-1A
output DC 5V-1A
hope this specification suitable for my Lumia 640.

If any buddy know please info me so that I cancel order.

saurabh7890

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Off topic please

Just order INTEX IT-PB 4K Power bank 4000 mah

Input DC 5V-1A
output DC 5V-1A
hope this specification suitable for my Lumia 640.

If any buddy know please info me so that I cancel order.

Go for higher capacity like 10000 mah or more............... With fully charged 4000mah you can charge not even two times from 0 to 100%

venki m

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Windows 10 mobile release date be pushed more further.... I see lots of insider programme commenting of buggy 10586.71 build.... So guys Feb end release date as mentioned by Microsoft will be an official release date and Microsoft will as usual will push the official release date.... Wait is still on LOL....

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Windows 10 mobile release date be pushed more further.... I see lots of insider programme commenting of buggy 10586.71 build.... So guys Feb end release date as mentioned by Microsoft will be an official release date and Microsoft will as usual will push the official release date.... Wait is still on LOL....

Whether they release now or after 6 months, this **** would keep remaining buggy and we would be using a dead OS

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
That's the same thing some people were saying about Windows 10 Desktop, but it turned out to be great, IMO.

Great? No ! For the love of god,MS forced its users to upgrade. Further desktop is different for MS unlike mobile. They wont even dare to work on the same way for desktop like how the pathetic approach they have for mobile

CanadianGuy_eH

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Great? No ! For the love of god,MS forced its users to upgrade. Further desktop is different for MS unlike mobile. They wont even dare to work on the same way for desktop like how the pathetic approach they have for mobile

I wasn't forced. I never got the reserve. But I did download the ISO.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I wasn't forced. I never got the reserve. But I did download the ISO.

Everytime I open explorer on 7 I get a message upgrade to 10. Now MS has made a strategy that, depending on user settings, the OS will download the compatible version of 10 to their PC along with other updates and install it automatically, no matter you want or not.

And even I never have any negative,reviews on MS attitude on desktops. Its never as pathetic as mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)