Status
Not open for further replies.

vulp3

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
As we speak.

Romania
640 Dual Sim
Vodafone (but bought it unlocked from e-commerce)

First I checked for update for UpdateAdvisor app.
Then the update was found throudh UpdateAdvisor
After UpdateAdvisor performed its checks, it guided me to phone's settings update menu.
There I checked again, and now is downloading.

Iuri Mitika

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I did a system reset last week in my 830 and it gave me .164 like it was the default W10M for my phone. I apparently can't get the newer insider previews, though. Maybe now that it's live for everyone they'll release previews to other models than 950(XL).

varunsingh85

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
"your specific Windows Phone device may or may not be able to download the Windows 10 Mobile update, so download and check the Upgrade Advisor app to see if it is available" -

My Lumia 930 is showing update available through UpdateAdvisor, but not through regular Phone Update...does above statement in the post mean it will never be shown by 930, and can be downloaded through UpdateAdvisor only? I thought of waiting for my Phone Update to notify that.

anon(8195883)

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
"your specific Windows Phone device may or may not be able to download the Windows 10 Mobile update, so download and check the Upgrade Advisor app to see if it is available" -

My Lumia 930 is showing update available through UpdateAdvisor, but not through regular Phone Update...does above statement in the post mean it will never be shown by 930, and can be downloaded through UpdateAdvisor only? I thought of waiting for my Phone Update to notify that.

upgrade advisor just tells your phone update to download 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99